4. The trick is simple: Name your Eevee after one of the trainers, and you’ll get the corresponding evolution.
So depending on what you want, you should name them like this:
Sparky will get you a Jolteon
Rainer will get you a Vaporeon
Pyro will get you a Flareon
Make sure you spell everything right, as some users have found that they made typos and ended up with a random evolution!
5. The method hasn’t been 100 percent confirmed, but thus far the results are promising.
BuzzFeed staffers tested this method, and five out of five Eeveelutions turned out perfectly!
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲