28 Actors Who Were So Good At Playing Villains That Now People Hate Their Faces
I never thought I'd be afraid of David Tennant's face, but then Jessica Jones came along...
Oh, also this post contains spoilers, so watch out!
1. Antony Starr as Homelander in The Boys
2. Stanley Tucci as George Harvey in The Lovely Bones
3. Iwan Rheon as Ramsay Bolton in Game of Thrones
4. Jesse Plemons as Todd in Breaking Bad
5. Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal Lecter in Hannibal
6. And Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter, too, in The Silence of the Lambs
7. Misha Collins as Paul in Karla
8. Li Xin'ai as Chang Le in The Princess Weiyoung
9. Willem Dafoe as the Green Goblin in Spider-Man
10. Joaquin Phoenix as Commodus in Gladiator
11. Michael Emerson as Benjamin Linus in Lost
12. Imelda Staunton as Dolores Umbridge in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
13. Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho
14. John Lithgow in multiple roles (but especially the Trinity Killer in Dexter)
15. Chiwetel Ejiofor as The Operative in Serenity
16. Tobias Menzies as Black Jack Randall in Outlander
17. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Kathryn in Cruel Intentions
18. Anjelica Huston as Rodmilla in Ever After
19. Ralph Fiennes in multiple roles
20. Donald Sutherland as President Snow in The Hunger Games
21. Katey Sagal as Gemma in Sons of Anarchy
22. David Tennant as Kilgrave in Jessica Jones and Barty Crouch Jr. in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
23. Saoirse Ronan as Briony in Atonement
24. Cillian Murphy as the Scarecrow in Batman Begins
25. Justin Prentice as Bryce Walker in 13 Reasons Why
26. Christoph Waltz as Hans Landa in Inglourious Basterds
27. Tilda Swinton as the White Witch in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
28. Jacob Elordi as Nate in Euphoria...and as Noah in The Kissing Booth (don't @ me)
We got MANY more responses than these, so there will probably be another post...be sure to add your suggestions in the comments and we might feature them in that upcoming post!
Submissions may have been edited for length or clarity.