What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. Handmade Heroes 100% Natural Vegan Sleeping Lip Mask repairs their pout whilst they snooze, cc: a mango butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and jojoba oil blend that'll have them humming "Miracles Happen" from that iconic princess movie.
2. A Bestool detangler brush that's especially fantastic for 3a to 4c hair: it's designed with eight flexible combs that turns detangling wet *or* dry hair into a pain-free process. So long, tearing out strands in the name of more defined curls! You've just streamlined their process forever.
3. Cotton socks currently running a special promotion! All proceeds will be donated to S.P.E.W. (Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare).
4. Wet N' Wild Mega Last Breakup-Proof Liquid Eyeliner is destined to become the holy grail of their eye makeup arsenal, thanks to a) impressive staying power of up to16 (!) hours and b) and ultra-fine brush tip that makes it about 1000x easier to master a straight line.
5. Reusable silicone straws so they can guzzle down their iced coffee with gusto. The secret perk of this particular set? Cleanliness! Snap closures mean they can open the straws in half to ensure they're dry and gunk-free! They'll just have to give 'em a good wipe down. No more "cleaning" brushes required.
6. Essence Lash Princess Mascara guarantees the most coveted compliment of all time: "Are those your real lashes?" This jet black lengthening formula won't smudge by lunchtime, plus costs less than $5 which... I'll be gifting about eight tubes.
7. A bow-topped hair tie because they want to be the kind of person who has mastered the fishtail, but they're currently struggling with just a regular braid. This bow is good at distracting from the flyaways and random pieces of hair they forgot to tie up *plus* makes for the perfect stocking stuffer.
8. An essential-oils blend packed with soothing chamomile, sage, and lavender. All they'll have to do is add a few drops to a diffuser (or dab it on their wrists and pillow) to help them quickly drift off to la-la land.
9. Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Cream – it delivers glossy, frizz-free curls on second (or third or fourth or tenth) day hair. A blend of shea butter and lightweight natural oils provide a ton of moisture but thankfully none of the weigh-down, which means their tresses will look salon-quality even though it's been...several days since they last washed it.
10. A scratch-free, odor-resistant Scrub Daddy sponge that adapts depending on water temp: they can run it under cold water for cleaning crud-ridden pans that once housed last weeks lasagna, *or* under warmer water so it can soften for lighter cleaning tasks.
11. Silicone-free L’Oreal Paris Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water Lamellar that makes good on its promise of shine, shine, shine. This banishes dullness in eight seconds flat, giving their mane all that lustrous hydration and bounce but thankfully *none* of the weigh-down.
12. Stainless-steel cuff links personalized with their initial which means *wipes away eyebrow sweat* they won't even suspect that you waited until last minute to purchase their gift.
13. A 3-in-1 OXO avocado slicer that can pit, split, and slice avocados like there's no tomorrow. I guess you can say that this time-saving tool truly ~guacs~ at turning their avocado toast breakfast dreams into a reality.
14. A Maybelline lip gloss that lets them bid so long and farewell to the sticky formulas they had in the past. This BB enlists the help of hyaluronic acid for a nourished, hydrated pout — not to mention they get a *ton* of product and the pigment is nothing short of perfection.
Promising review: "I keep going back to buy more colors. This is THEE gloss. You can throw it on alone and it has enough pigment to look great even without lipliner. I’ve never had a gloss wear this well without being sticky. I have some fine lip lines and it doesn’t bleed. Bonus that as it wears off, it leaves a nice bit of color without any weirdness and my lips just feel moisturized. Excellent price point that makes it fun to keep trying more colors. I just ordered my fourth and love them all. I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about a beauty product." —Natalia
Get it from Amazon for $6.98 (available in 15 shades).
Free two-day shipping for Prime Members; check the listing for delivery date estimate.