17 Practical Products You’ll Love If You’re Working From Home
...and you can even snag all of these items straight from BuzzFeed Checkout.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hello folks! We'd like to formally introduce BuzzFeed Checkout, a tool that lets you purchase multiple items from our posts — all products get added into *one* shopping cart with no new tabs required.
1. A desk mat that cackles in the face of coffee rings. Plus, don't have a space large enough to accommodate a fancy WFH set-up? Same. Slap this bebe on your living room coffee table to at least give the *feeling* of typing away at a genuine office desk.
2. A cold brew maker for quick java that doesn't require A: leaving the house and B: one trillion dollars for a single cup. It's equipped with an airtight lid to keep everything fresh, contains about 12 servings, and is easy as heck to operate — just add your favorite grounds, pour in water, and leave it in the fridge.
3. An ASTR jumpsuit that requires absolutely 👏 no 👏 effort 👏. Finding a matching top and bottom before your morning cup of coffee? Inconceivable. Slip this cozy one-piece on instead.
4. A laptop cooling stand if your laptop overheats so often, your upper thighs feel permanently on fire. This genius gadget is equipped with three fans and is so lightweight, you'll feel like it's not even there.
5. A miniature USB-powered desk fan because your landlord controls the temperature and your apartment is hotter than Hades. This provides cool air to keep you from feeling sleepy, sweaty, groggy, and cranky — things I very much feel on overdrive whilst working from my cramped apartment.
6. Pull-on stretch moto jeans that look like your typical hunk of denim, but you've been duped! These are just as comfortable as your favorite leggings but look about a trillion times more put-together, so slipping these on at the beginning of a particularly important day is highly recommended.
7. A handy dandy planner pad to map out the day (or week, if you're feeling extra organized). Staying on top of your assignments is so much easier when you jot it all down, plus the satisfaction you'll get whenever you cross out an accomplished task? Bliss.
8. Outdoor Voices sweatpants so lovely, you'll likely wear these every darn day. They're slightly oversized which makes 'em perfect for working from bed, but the elastic waist and tapered ankles mean you won't feel embarrassed to wear these during a quick coffee run.
9. A cable management box to hide unsightly wires that cause heartache by just looking at them. The tangles! The never-ending tangles! They're more than I can personally handle, so I will be hiding them with this box: It's the more efficient tech equivalent of "the chair."*
*THE chair that becomes the spot in which you store all of your clean laundry for weeks on end.
10. A Dash rapid cooker to take the ~hard~ work out of egg-based dishes because starting your day with a real meal = giving yourself structure that WFH life often lacks.
All you'll have to do is fill this cooker with water, add up to six eggs, and breakfast will be served. This handy gadget holds up to six eggs (it can make poached, soft-, medium-, or hard-boiled eggs, and omelets), has an automatic shut-off feature, and the removable parts are dishwasher-safe.