23 Irresistibly Weird Books You Won't Believe Actually Exist
"I decided to order this book because my cat was out of control; promiscuous, a gun nut, and using the internet unsafely..."
1. This coloring book exposes unicorns for what they really are: majestic, but utterly rude creatures who eat your leftovers.
2. Dancing With Jesus is a service book that teaches you how to get down as if none of your disciples are watching.
3. This handy guide is like Dr. Phil for your troubled cat — a foolproof way to help felines preserve their nine lives.
4. All My Friends Are Dead draws attention to everyday suffering you don't think about, like the sock who loses his soulmate.
5. This sad activity book doesn't give directions on how to steal the Declaration of Independence. Rude.
6. I Could Pee On This is a collection of poems (written by cats) that reveals the daily struggle of our feline friends.
Promising review: "Only a cat could have written this treasury of cat-think. Poetry and prose certain to entertain and amuse every cat lover, even the human ones. The type is large enough for a geezer (like my person) to enjoy, even in less-than-adequate light. Cat portraits showing our furry brethren in cute and/or compromising poses illustrate the pages." —Jac William Stein
Get it from Amazon for $9.32.
7. This handy guide will prepare you for the inevitable uprising of the garden gnomes. It's only a matter of time...
8. This coloring book recognizes the hard-working, often underpaid dinosaurs that keep our world spinning.
9. These heartwarming letters, written by canines, express the biggest mistakes our doggy friends have made.
10. This instructional book is great for when your day job doesn't provide the finances necessary to buy the 37 dogs you need in your life.
11. This book is full of life lessons and important tidbits of information, such as "8 Ways to Tell if Your Loved One Plans to Eat You."
13. Farting Animals is a revolutionary coloring book that finally brings to light a very sensitive issue — flatulence is normal.
14. This "classification system" will have you saying RIP to all the abandoned and abused shopping carts in America.
16. This is a collection of classic canine poems such as, "I Lose My Mind When You Leave the House."
Featuring work by renowned doggy poets, such as Edgar Allen Pug and J.R.Terrier.
Promising review: "I love a good dog book — and by good, I mean one that doesn't make me cry. This fit the bill perfectly. My favorite poems were definitely the ones involving separation anxiety, and not getting doggy dinner served on time. I can so relate." —Knitting Ninja
Get it from Amazon for $10.83.