Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
5. An amber ring that can pass as an expensive family heirloom or a relic that belongs in a museum.
Promising Review: "Pretty, delicate, and looks more expensive than it was. This ring has a nice balance between being delicate and large enough to not look silly on my adult hand, and the band is thick enough that I'm not too worried about it bending or breaking. Definitely worth the price." —Amazon Customer
6. A lip liner set that has "pucker up" written all over it.
Promising Review: "These are highly pigmented, long lasting, large-sized lip liners for a terrific price! I am obsessed with the variety of colors in this 12-piece set. As a makeup lover, I have a multitude of lip sticks, glosses, and stains — and it can be expensive to buy individual lip liners to match all those colors. But his set achieves that for the price of two drugstore lip liners!" —Mysti
9. A camera bundle that will encourage you to quit your job and become a professional Instagram traveller.
11. Ravenclaw sweatpants that let you stick it to the man. And by man, I mean the Gryffindors, Slytherins, and Hufflepuffs.
12. A mirrored tray that turns countertop clutter into an organized space seemingly designed by an interior decorator.
13. An eye shadow palette with matte shades that you'll love a latte. You'll use it every day, guaranteed.
14. A face mist that will give your makeup a dewy look.
16. A grooming brush that reduces shedding and gives you an excuse to smother your pet with more attention.
"Come here Lucky, it's been about ten minutes since I brushed you!!"
Promising Review: "Where has this been all my life? I have had slicker brushes before and honestly kind of hated having to clean the brush out after. But with this one, the hair comes out with the push of a button. Amazing! I don't usually love brushing the dogs, but I've done it more because it's been so easy. With shedding season here, this brush is saving my floors!" —Osu.Girl
18. An overflow cover that will make bath fanatics channel their inner Rihanna and ask, "where have you been all my life?"
20. A honey pot that you should hide from Winnie the Pooh...because it's the bees knees.
...or you could give this to someone and be like, "a honey pot for my honey." Heh.
Promising Review: "This is the CUTEST honey pot I have ever seen — it's the perfect size. I usually put the pot in a microwave for a minute before use (yes, it is microwavable), and the honey comes out so easily. Very satisfied!" —MM