11 Amazing Places To Order Delivery Food In Astoria Right Now
*begins to drool*
1. Milkflower = some of the best wood-fired pizza you'll ever have the pleasure of consuming. Opt for their Van Dammer pie, which features Brussels sprouts, truffle oil, mozzarella, black pepper, and egg.
2. Looking for huge portions of schnitzel, French onion soup, and pierogis to warm your soul? Koliba certainly ~Czechs~ off all those boxes.
3. For fresh and authentic Greek food, Taverna Kyclades will hit the spot. Delicious octopus and fresh feta are two menu highlights, but reviewers swear you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.
4. Read my lips: burek. This traditional Balkan dish can and should be consumed from Djerdan Burek Astoria, where the flaky hand-stretched phyllo dough (stuffed with cheese or meat) is guaranteed to be fresh.
5. For the love of fresh sushi, immediately order from Watawa. Their rock shrimp salad is heavenly, the chicken teriyaki is amazing, and — duh — the sushi is out of this world.
6. Order Il Bambino for delicious paninis. Brunch menu highlights include the Gettin' Piggy With It: soppressata, scrambled eggs, onion marmalade, basil pesto, and pecorino Romano all toasted to perfection.
7. From chicken tikka masala to beef curry, Taste of Bengal delivers authentic Indian food that is a delight to both your taste buds and your wallet (this place = super affordable).
8. For New Orleans in New York, add Sugar Freak to your foodie bucket list. FYI: Steer clear of this place if you're indecisive because you will struggle to choose between a po' boy, jambalaya, mac and cheese, charbroiled oysters, and crawfish.
9. Thai cuisine devotees, listen up: Enthaice belongs on your foodie bucket list. Mussaman curry, pad see ew, classic fried rice — all of it is overwhelmingly delicious.
10. Agnanti serves up delicious Greek food. If you're craving grilled seafood or fresh feta, this is the spot you'll want to consider.
11. Shady Lady is known for its bottomless brunch, but you can't exactly go out for mimosas right now. No fear! You can still order everything from fluffy pancakes to chicken and waffles to turn your at-home brunch into a delicious affair.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.