1. This mom whose admission of having sex while breastfeeding got a LOT of people talking.
2. This dad who had people ugly-crying over what he did for his daughter's last day of high school.
Tom Sullivan had been peeling the oranges he put in his daughter’s lunch every day since she was in kindergarten, but on her last day of high school, he gave her a bag of un-peeled oranges, an article on how to peel an orange, and a note reading: “It’s time, baby girl.”
4. This dad who pulled the most “dad move ever” by mowing his lawn as a tornado approached.
5. This mom who made a bunch of "1" cookies for her baby’s first birthday that turned out looking a whole lot like…something else.
When her husband looked at the "1s" sideways he saw penises — and couldn't unsee them. He shared a photo to Twitter where people agreed and had a good laugh.
6. This dad who expertly trolled his daughter after taking away her phone.
8. This dad/political science professor whose very, very important interview with the BBC was hilariously interrupted by his daughter.
Seriously, you have to hit play even if you never watch videos. People found it so funny some even dressed up as his daughter for Halloween!
9. This mom who finished showering to find her older kids had, uh, “restrained” her youngest when he kept messing with their Pokemon card game.
10. The dad who started the viral #GotToddlered hashtag, and inspired parents to share their hilarious “before and after kids” photos.
12. This dad who knew just what to do when he went to pick up his 6-year-old from school after she’d peed her pants.
13. This mom whose very relatable first day of school photo had parents everywhere cracking up.
14. This dad who photoshopped his 18-month-old baby into “marginally dangerous” situations and got a whole lot of people’s attention.
15. The mom who shared this hilarious photo after her daughter spit up on her — which lead to parents everywhere sharing disgusting pics of the things their babies had done.
16. This dad who walked his daughter to school on her very first day of kindergarten and her very last day of high school.
Dad Jason Gayler said that he was "holding back the tears" on that last walk. "It was an emotional time," he said. When his daughter, Brittany, tweeted the photos, people were very moved. "This is so pure and cute I can't," wrote one Twitter user.