We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A screen cleaner kit that'll finally erase any trace of the smudges your toddler left behind while trying to make contact with Peppa Pig through the screen.
2. A carpet stain remover for lifting those scary stains that make you question if it's time to bring in the professionals. With this around you can get the job done yourself. And the best part? No rinsing or vacuuming required!
3. An easy-to-use collagen-coating hair mask to fight frizz and make it look like your hair hasn't undergone years of abuse at the hands of bleach and blow-dryers.
4. A pack of AirPod-cleaning putty so you can finally excavate all the gross gunk living in your earbuds and get back to clearly hearing every 👏 last 👏 detail 👏 of your fave true crime podcast.
5. A bestselling mesh bra if you're a member of the itty-bitty titty committee who's tired of not being able to find a comfortable yet supportive bra that doesn't have a ton of padding or gapping cups.
6. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement because your doggo deserves relief from all that itching and itching. These soft chews not only help with skin sensitivity, but also deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help support immune function, digestion, and promote healthy skin.
7. A double-sided hairbrush-cleaning brush that'll do a better cleanup job than your fingers ever could, with a pointed end for picking out tangles and stiff bristles to remove all that built-up hair, dust, and fluff.
8. A tub of rejuvenating eye cream for visibly tightening, brightening, and lifting those tired eyes and making it look like you actually got enough sleep and didn't stay up late rewatching The Office...again.
9. A pet stain and odor eliminator to pull off the ultimate magic trick and eliminate new and old stains (and stank) on any surface with just a quick spritz and a rinse.
10. A lemon-scented cleaning gel if spending hours wiping out keyboards, air conditioning vents, and car cupholders is not your idea of a good time. Just plop this gooey godsend on whatever needs cleaning and watch as it oh-so-satisfyingly lifts dirt and dust in a snap.
11. A pack of DressWeights because your outfit keeps losing battles with the wind, resulting in one too many accidental flashings. Adhere these heroic little weights to the inner hem of a dress or skirt and walk through the windiest of days with confidence!
12. A pack of Miracle-Gro plant food spikes that'll help revive those stubbornly droopy houseplants without you needing to tend to them constantly. One fertilizer spike continuously feeds plants with nutrients they need to thrive for up to two months!
13. The ever-reliable O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream for anyone whose dry, cracked hands need something a little stronger than the average moisturizer. This famous formula locks in moisture, while creating a protective barrier to prevent future moisture loss.
14. A hecka durable duck chew toy to provide your adorable-but-destructive good doggo with a toy they can't shred to pieces just five minutes after receiving it. R.I.P to all the toys that came before.
15. A TikTok-famous pink cleaning paste so you can finally tackle all those annoying scuffs and stains other cleaners couldn't handle without abrasive scrubbing, which sometimes causes more harm than good to the surfaces underneath.
16. A Fohm dispenser if you're tired of "flushable" wipes wreaking havoc on your septic tank. This transforms any standard piece of toilet paper into a cleansing wet wipe for a more *booty-ful* clean that won't clog your toilet!
17. A champagne stopper because regular bottle stoppers won't keep your bubbly bubbly like this one, and you should be able to enjoy a glass (or two) without committing to the whole bottle!
18. A powerful mold and mildew stain cleaner that'll lift the most daunting grout and caulking stains without the backbreaking scrubbing. Just apply the concentrated gel formula, wait six to eight hours, and wipe it off to reveal the pearly white grout you never thought you'd see again.
19. A stainless-steel foot file for finally scraping away the years-old calluses your regular pumice stone could never quite handle. Now go forth and become the foot model you were always born to be.
20. A reusable pumice stone to quickly remove stains and have your toilets, sinks, and tubs looking like new — no unsightly rings in sight.
21. A space-saving drawer organizer so you can cram a full 24-piece set of silverware in half the space of a traditional organizer, and actually find the cutlery you need when you need it.
22. Some soothing eye drops if even your blue light glasses can't keep eye irritation at bay after sitting in front of a screen all day. Just apply one or two drops for help combatting dryness, redness, itchiness, and more.
23. A cruelty-free eyeshadow primer that'll make sure all the hard work you spent on that smokey eye doesn't go to waste and lasts all day long without smudging or creasing.
24. An easy-to-use denture cleaner you simply plop in warm water with your dentures for a stain-fighting, odor-busting clean that'll make you wanna show off that million-dollar smile.
25. A jewelry-cleaning pen to return cloudy gems to their former, out-of-the-box glory without shelling out the big bucks for a professional cleaning. Yes, even that old ring from Claire's you've kept since middle school.
26. An all-natural scour paste so you can declutter your cleaning supplies with one seriously effective product that quickly removes questionable films, grime, and grease from a wide range of surfaces — tiles, ovens, baths, oh my!
27. A set of reusable Wad-Free tools you might recognize from Shark Tank if you're tired of laundry day getting derailed by tangled bedsheets. These help maintain a balanced washer drum, reduce dry times, and prevent wet clothes from getting trapped in the sheets.
28. A sneaker cleaner because one too many muddy walks have left your favorite kicks impossibly stained — until now.
29. A vegan exfoliating body scrub that buffs away bumps by combining the benefits of a chemical peel and microdermabrasion treatment into one gentle, at-home treatment. If you struggle with persistent KP, this scrub is for you.
30. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner for getting rid of (and preventing) the streaks, smudges, and grubby fingerprints that are keeping your appliances from living out the "stainless" in stainless steel.
31. A box of waterproof medicated pads you apply like bandages to force out the stubborn wart residing under your skin like a gross butterfly emerging from its cocoon.
32. A roll-on migraine stick packed with cooling essential oils so you have an extra secret weapon against headaches and migraines that's compact enough to put in a purse or pocket!