1. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint gives you long-lasting color that can (basically) stand the test of time. The reviews are filled with people who say its stays gorgeous from morning to evening. And the best part? Even when it fades, it leaves a pretty, natural-looking stain!
2. Il Makiage No Filter Smoothing Primer is a silky bestseller that blurs pores and fine lines like no other. Seriously, it's got over 45,000 5-star reviews with people gushing about smooth and weightless it is! It works as silky base to ensure your makeup stays on all day and night with a prolonged filter effect.
3. TheBalm Mad Lash Voluminous Mascara gives you dramatically long lashes without the price of extensions or false strips. And with it being water-resistant, clump-free, and lengthening, no wonder it has over 3,000 5-star reviews!
4. Glossier Balm Dotcom is the multi-tasking gem you didn't know you needed. Yep, it works as a hydrating lip balm, but it can also be used to sooth dry and chafed areas all over the body (elbows, heels, you name it).
5. Bed Head Wave Artist Deep Waver not only gives you those beachy vacation waves you crave year-round, but this hair tool also reduces frizz and adds shine.
6. Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint combines makeup and skincare into one. Ingredients like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide work together to even tone, while the SPF 40 tint (yes, it's sunscreen too!) provides a weightless, dewy finish.
7. Black Girl Sunscreen protects and moisturizes skin without leaving a greasy white cast. While it works for all, BGS Sunscreen is specially designed for melanated skin!
8. Glow Recipe's Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask is exactly what it sounds like — a facial mask that works while you're sleeping! Beauty rest takes on a whole new (and literal) meaning with this cult-favorite.
9. Purlisse Blue Lotus Daily Moisturizer works overtime so you don't have to. This innovative moisturizer also works as sunscreen! In addition to the blue lotus extract (an antioxidant) and the calming white tea, it has SPF 30 built-in, so you can check two skincare essentials off your to-do list.
10. Coty Airspun Face Powder is a velvety, oil-absorbing matte setting powder that hides blemishes and lines without looking cakey or cracked. It's also earned over 60,000 (!!) 5-star reviews, so *clearly* it's something missing from your makeup bag.
11. Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule firms and strengthens skin using powerful probiotics and purple superfood ingredients. The purple carrots, plum cabbage, eggplant (and more!) is what helps improve elasticity, smoothen texture, and keep skin gloriously moisturized.
12. Kulfi Kajal Eyeliner is a creamy, blendable liner that doesn't smudge (!!) and lasts all day long. It even has aloe vera and vitamin E as main ingredients to help moisturize and act as antioxidants. The range of colors make it perfect for everyday wear as well as your go-to for something eye-catchingly bold✨
13. Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick gives you long-lasting, beautiful color for less than $10 — a ~true~ bang for you buck if you ask me. Although it has a matte finish, it provides major hydration so there'll be no dry lips with this baby!
14. Ilia Multi-Stick is an all-in-one product that'll save space in your purse and money in your wallet. The creamy formula is made to be used on your lips, eyes, and cheeks! The only question is which color are you gonna get?
15. Subtl Beauty Stacks makes traveling 10 times easier by conveniently stacking up all your makeup essentials. You can even customize what goes in your stack, with options like eyeshadow duos, cream concealer, highlight, and tons more (or as few) as you want.
16. EmaxDesign's 12-piece Bamboo Makeup Brush Set comes complete with all essential makeup brushes, each with comfy-to-hold bamboo handles and a carrying case for it all. In other words: you're all set.
17. Function of Beauty's Custom Shampoo and Conditioner is a set with completely personalized ingredients based on your hair type, your hair goals — even your preferred fragrance! Choose up to five goals with options including lengthen, oil control, curl definition, and more.
18. Meebak's Cica Sheet Masks are effective, yet gentle enough to soothe even the most sensitive skin. Ingredients like damask rose, cherry blossom, green tea, and cica are infused together to hydrate, brighten, and soothe damaged, irritated skin.
19. Son & Park Beauty Water is a cult-classic cleansing water and toner that will give you a real-life smooth filter effect on your skin. This gem refreshes, brightens, and balances the natural pH level of skin with ingredients like papaya, willow bark, rose, and orange. Among the many 5-star ratings, reviewers rave about how awesome it is for sensitive skin, too!
20. Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream does it all! It works as a firming cream, serum, priming moisturizer, neck cream, eye cream, AND sleeping mask! No matter where you apply it, your skin will be plump and moisturized thanks to the whipped blend of collagen fibers, Inca omega oil, and egg white and yolk extracts.
21. Bread Beauty Supply Elastic Bounce Cream brings the spring back to your curls, and the super soft feel that comes with it. This cream helps restore even the driest, frizziest hair back to its healthiest state. You won't be able to stop looking in the mirror!
22. Kitsch Pro Satin scrunchies are made of 100% satin charmeuse, which help prevent tangles, hair dents, and breakage as they are much more gentle than the usual elastic hair bands. They hold firm and won't slip off!
23. Alleyoop's 11th Hour Cream Eyeshadow Stick makes adding a little flair to your everyday makeup very very easy. Just glide and go! It's jojoba oil-infused, waterproof, crease-proof, and easy to blend (many just use their finger). In less than 10 seconds and with little effort at all, you've got yourself a chic, natural-looking shimmer.
24. Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush gives you soft, buildable color with a dewy finish. It's oil-free (yay!) and lightweight so you'll have no problem wearing it all day long.
25. One Hit Wonder 10-in-1 Leave-in Spray is everything you'd want in a hairspray and more! It controls frizz, detangles, conditions, prevents breakage, strengthens — honestly, the list goes on and on.
26. The Lip Bar Brow Gel and Pencil gives you fuller and bolder brows without the crusty residue like with some other products. You can use the pencil to shape and apply the feathering effect, and the brow gel to fill them in for bold but natural-looking brows.
27. Pura D'Or Rosehip Seed Oil is just one of those skincare products that has too many benefits to count. It's great for moisturizing, reducing fine lines, evening skin tone, plumping skin, and SO much more.
28. Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick nourishes your lips with argan and plum seed oils, and provides a gorgeous high shine finish! The adorable heart-shaped applicator fits right in your Cupid's bow for even better precision, too.
29. LaBeautyologist Cleansing Cuffs stop the annoying drenched sleeves from being apart of your skincare routine. The cuffs are comfortable, super absorbent, and essentially make your arm a drip-free zone when you wash your face.
30. NYX Epic Ink Liner is the waterproof eyeliner of your dreams! It goes on smooth, lasts all day, and is totally smudge-proof. I can already see all the sharp cat-eyes in your future!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.