We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Barkbox "Nessie" Super Chewer toy quickly destined to become a familiar character in your household; your pup will carry this monster everywhere they go due to the stimulating scales and ridges ideal for a teething tot.
2. A rubber chew toy with ridges and an attractive scent to keep your pup thoroughly occupied while you're out of the house, or just too pooped to play tug-of-war with them anymore.
3. A Kong puppy binkie that promotes healthy gums and chewing habits for your new little buddy. Kong stuffable toys are also a great distraction for food-motivated puppos that'll keep them chomping for hours.
5. A reinforced rubber chew toy pretty much made to be your new holy grail: you can fill it spreadable treats, freeze it to soothe sore puppy gums, or just toss it to your pup when they're feeling particularly gnaw-ty.
6. A toy for aggressive chewers that actually lives up to its description and that your puppy won't chew up and discard within five minutes like it's a trash compacter engineered by science to destroy chew toys.
7. A West Paw chew toy made of a special Zogoflex material that bounces, stretches so your puppy doesn't hurt their growing teefs, and, most importantly, lasts.
8. A chew ring for bigger puppies who are hardcore gnawers. This toy has thousands of relieved reviewers in disbelief at how durable it is, and also exploding with praise at the lifetime replacement guarantee!
9. A knot tug that comes in an extra-large and colossal size, making tug-of-war and solo chew time thoroughly satisfying, especially for big chonky youngsters who want to languish with their new favorite toy.
10. A flavored tooth-cleaning chew toy to start your puppy on a good dental hygiene routine early on (by tricking them with the promise of a tasty human snack).
11. A water bottle dog toy that's a heavenly match for your pup who loves to wreak havoc on plastic. This chew toy has an empty plastic bottle inside they can crinch and cronch on without turning their crate into a crime scene.
12. A wearable teething tether toy made specifically for nippy puppies who are just learning how fun their teeth can be — you can wear this around your wrist and train them to redirect their love-bites elsewhere!
13. A dental chew toy if you're no longer able to tolerate the stench emanating from your beloved pooch's mouth. It's infused with baking soda that fights bad breath, and the little nubbins will scrub the plaque right off.
14. A treat-dispensing ball made for aggressive chewers, infused with mint oil, and designed with a stimulating diamond pattern your doggo will cherish like it's their child.
15. And a tug toy made from 100% repurposed firehose, in case normal human materials just aren't gonna cut it for your fearsome chewer of a pup.
You, feeling like a proud parent watching your spectacular specimen slobbering over their new toy:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.