- allieb4fa7d4db3 "17 Things You'll Get If Nobody Apprec..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "The "Cash Me Ousside" Girl ..."
A decent amount of this stuff still exists
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "17 Completely Incorrect Assumptions A..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "27 Ways Americans Have Completely Fuc..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "Chrissy Teigen's Twitter Reactions To..."
May I please attend service with Michael Chase!?
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "23 Things Anyone Who’s Been To A Blac..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "Octavia Spencer's Reaction To Meeting..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 + "26 Hilarious Conversations Obama And ..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "19 School Powerpoint Presentations Th..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "A Mum Didn’t Sell Anything At A Craft..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "17 Times The Beatles Were Actually Hi..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "Gaten Matarazzo From "Stranger Things..."
Chicken f^cker! I had just renewed my phone contract not long after that episode first aired, but hearing a friend go through her new phone’s ringtones and hearing the same exact chicken bock sound had my ass at the phone store the next freaking day buying that phone at full price. It was fantastic having that sound go off anywhere and ALWAYS hearing someone say CHICKEN FUCKER!
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "Everybody Needs To Read This Simple W..."
Do people just search for random crap to find offensive or what? Since when is dropping clothing off to the cleaner’s or washing a vehicle women’s busy work? Both are actions done by both men and women so what the hell could possibly put a person’s panties in a twist? There is so much wrong out there that’s worth making a fuss over. This is idiotic.
I was 11 and got in the mood for bacon, but fell asleep with it still cooking. Woke up because of smoke and the fire alarm, and put out the fire, but was petrified of my parents seeing the ruined pan. My crazy ass paranoid self was convinced neighbors would tell my parents if they saw me put it in the garbage, so I hid it in a chest in my room. One weekend when I came back from my dad’s, it was hanging on my bedroom wall with “HOW I SPENT MY SUMMER VACATION!” underneath
Response to What’s Your Worst Hairdresser Story?:
My mom had gone to beauty school but never worked at a salon. I got a perm when I was ten and it ended up being a damn frizzy afro after a while because I wasn’t at the point where I wanted to spend time wrestling with my hair yet. Even better, when I was tired of the fro, mom had my hair whacked off insanely short “so it would all grow out right.” Being ten and not having hit puberty yet, my future 8th grade English teacher called me little boy when I bought my yearbook that year >:/
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "This Viral Star's Incredibly Awesome ..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "Nike Used A Plus-Size Model On Its In..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "This Mom Was Attacked Online For Shar..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "This Land Is Our Land, Donald Trump"
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "Everything You Need To Know About THA..."
- allieb4fa7d4db3 "Laverne Cox Reveals Everything You Ne..."