1. At last night’s Rock The Bells festival in San Bernardino, Calif., the Ol’ Dirty Bastard joined the Wu-Tang Clan in hologram form to perform “Shame On A Ni**a” and “Shimmy Shimmy Ya.”
ODB, who died in 2004, was the second hologram to appear at the festival. Easy-E, who died in 1995, performed on Saturday night.
2. “Thanks to modern science, we’re able to bring to you… the greatest hip-hop brother to ever touch the mic,” members of the Wu-Tang Clan announced.
3. In typical Dirt McGirt fashion, his hologram disappeared quickly, with a spin into air.
5. Earlier in the weekend, a hologram of Easy-E joined Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, which was also awesome.
Easy-E’s hologram performed “Straight Outta Compton,” “Boys-N-The Hood,” and “Foe Tha Love of $.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.