1. As Game Of Thrones fans are already well aware, George R.R. Martin — author of the books that inspired the hit HBO show — can’t seem to finish the last two novels in the series.
The author appeared on SNL (played by Bobby Moynihan) to explain what’s taking him so long.
3. First, he explained that he can’t write a book until he picks a title, and he’s having some trouble brainstorming ideas.
4. “Do you know how hard it is to name 1,000 characters?”
5. But he did tell us a little of what to expect…
7. And something very shocking is coming…. (winter.)
8. The Game Of Thrones season 4 premiere airs tonight on HBO at 9pm ET.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞