39 Things That’ll Practically Keep Your Home Clean For You
If cleaning is the bane of your existence, one of these products will make it just a little bit more bearable.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Flush 'N Sparkle Toilet cleaning system to install in your toilet's water tank so the bowl stays just as clean as the last time you scrubbed it. These cartridges last up to three months! The bleach cleansers will make your porcelain throne sparkle and shine with each and every flush.
2. A TubShroom that'll assist in keeping your drain clog free by trapping all rogue hair and anything that probs shouldn't be taking a trip down there.
3. And a highly-loved drain snake if your drain is in fact already clogged and you need to clean it out before inserting a drain catcher.
4. A pet hair–removal glove to keep yourself from finding your pup's hair all over your spotless hardwood floors. They'll enjoy this stimulating massage and you'll enjoy ridding them of the fur that would have eventually fallen onto your clean floors.
5. A storage bean bag chair so they can keep all their plush friends stowed and also enjoy a comfortable seat while they are keeping the playroom mess free.
6. A simple dryer vent cleaning kit and brush because odds are there is an overabundance of lint in your dryer vents that you don't even know is there. (You can even attach a drill to it for more cleaning power and efficiency.)
7. A scrap collector to attach at the edge of your counter so you can effortlessly swipe scraps into this handy waste bin (instead of struggling over to the trash).
8. A splatter guard for preventing any splashes of pasta sauce on your beloved white sweater while cooking — or on your precious clean stove top.
9. An adjustable blind duster to clean the rogue dust that can start to build up over time in tough-to-reach places like blinds and car vents.
10. A magnetic key holder because it's finally time to stop losing your keys and having a mild crisis when trying to retrace your steps.
11. An easily washable drip catcher that fits effortlessly around your sink faucet to avoid the puddle of doom. (Believe me, you know the puddle of doom.)
Two Lilacs Studio is a small Etsy shop based in Saint Helens, Oregon.
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. So reasonably priced, made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care." —Alina