We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sherpa sweater vest for adding an extra layer of warmth to any outfit that'll look effortlessly cool.
3. A pair of jeggings, because everyone deserves a holy grail pair of jeans that are comfortable and look fantastic.
5. An applique sweater that's minimal and not too flashy, but still features some pretty detailing for that extra something special.
8. A cable sweater— cute enough to wear with leggings, jeans, or a skirt. This sweater is versatile and will be a great wardrobe piece with literally ~ANY~ ensemble.
9. An open front cardigan, because everyone needs a clothing piece to layer over their go-to tanks and tees.
10. A faux wrap jumpsuit if dresses aren't your thing and you want something luxurious to wear for an upcoming event.
11. A cozy quarter-zip in case your style is all about the ~warmth~ this winter. Pair this with a pom-pom beanie and you're good to go.
12. A shearling collar denim jacket — an upgrade from your basic denim jacket that'll transition well into the colder winter months.
13. A striped sweater that'll be your favorite top for all winter festivities. Did someone say bonfire and hot cider!?
15. Fleece printed joggers so your loungewear can still look fashionable if you have to run out for a quick errand and don't feel like changing.
16. A drop shoulder sweater— perfect if worn with leather boots and skinny jeans for a chic ensemble.
17. Leopard print jeans, because it's totally fine if you want to relive the Cheetah Girls movies years later but with a more mature and classy spin.
18. A cowlneck top since our necks could all use some extra love now and then. Throw your fave scarf on top and you'll be superrrrrrrr toasty.
23. A plaid button down— a staple in every wardrobe to be styled with a fur vest, sweater, or by itself.
25. A green utility jacket you can embellish with your favorite pins and buttons for an added personal touch.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.