8. The goofy fun of talking into a fan to sound like a robot.
10. Getting to the end of a great story that someone’s reading out loud to you.
“What happens next, what happens next, what happens neeeeeeeext?”
*out of breath with excitement*
16. Having basically no responsibilities.
Time moves SO SLOWLY. In a good way.
19. Being a human airplane.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump's likely pick for labor secretary is a high-profile critic of the push to raise the federal minimum wage.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀