8. The goofy fun of talking into a fan to sound like a robot.
10. Getting to the end of a great story that someone’s reading out loud to you.
“What happens next, what happens next, what happens neeeeeeeext?”
*out of breath with excitement*
16. Having basically no responsibilities.
Time moves SO SLOWLY. In a good way.
19. Being a human airplane.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."