34 Things That'll Help You Stick To Your New Year's Resolutions
New year, new totally motivated and determined you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. If you've resolved to better hydrate yourself, get a 30-ounce leak-proof water bottle so you can easily keep track of how much you're drinking without having to worry about spills.
2. If you've resolved to exercise more, try a ClassPass membership that'll provide access to a network of studios around the globe!
3. If you've resolved to learn how to cook, a Blue Apron subscription can take the guesswork out of it: Just choose what you want to eat, receive the ingredients, cook, and enjoy!
4. If you've resolved to get your life into a more organized state, an official BuzzFeed Nifty journal is exactly what you need to get started.
5. If you've resolved to get experimental with your beauty routine, a Birchbox subscription will make it fun and easy to try new things.
6. If you've resolved to travel more, hang a scratch-off world map so you can proudly showcase the amazing places you've been to while also keeping track of those on your bucket list.
7. If you've resolved to stop paying for expensive professional manicures, an at-home gel manicure kit will give you salon-quality nails without the salon price tag.
8. If you've resolved to stop eating out so much, the official BuzzFeed Tasty Ultimate cookbook is packed with recipes to test out in the comfort of your own kitchen.
9. If you've resolved to be more active throughout the day, a Fitbit fitness tracker is perfect for counting your steps and reminding you to get off your butt when you've been sitting for too long.
10. If you've resolved to nip that unappreciative attitude in the bud, a gratitude journal should help you realize how many wonderful things you have to be thankful for. It's a fresh year, time for a fresh attitude!
11. If you've resolved to document your life by journaling, a five-year memory book lets you record a few thoughts each day. Slowly but surely, you'll have a beautiful keepsake to commemorate life's journey.
12. If you've resolved to start making every penny count, a coin-counting bank can motivate you to save instead of spend. Never underestimate the power of loose change.
13. If you've resolved to get more room on your phone's camera roll, create a customizable Blurb photo book to get a physical copy of that unforgettable Greece vacation you keep dreaming of.
14. If you've resolved to host more dinner parties, a bar cart will provide the liquid courage to encourage people to actually stay past 9.
15. If you've resolved to learn more about yourself and your family history, a DNA kit is perfect for diving deeper into your family tree and genetics.
16. If you've resolved to connect with your family more, a digital photo frame shows you their smiling faces to remind you that home is indeed where the heart is!
17. If you've resolved to always pay your bills on time, a mail holder and key rack can help you organize your bills. Plus, you'll never misplace your keys when you're just trying to drop everything at the post office.
18. If you've resolved to make the most of your travels, read Rude Hand Gestures of the World to know what gestures you should avoid while abroad.
19. If you've resolved to make 2019 your most stylish year yet, a Stitch Fix personal stylist box will get you there without spending any time or energy shopping!
20. Or try a Trunk Club subscription box (it's affiliated with Nordstrom), so you get all your favorite brands styled specifically for you and delivered to your door! Plus, rack up Nordstrom rewards points while you're at it.
21. If you've resolved to be more confident in 2019, a self-help book all about how to unleash your inner badass is exactly what you need.
22. If you've resolved to eat healthier, a 20-pack of reusable meal-prep containers will come in handy for planning meals ahead of time — so you know exactly what you're eating throughout the day and don't waste money on takeout.
23. If you've resolved to become an active member of that book club you joined, you may need a Kindle in your hand 24/7.
24. And if you're someone who prefers physical books, this book light will help you plow through that stack you haven't touched in weeks.
25. If you've resolved to finally clean your makeup brushes, a makeup-brush cleaning mat will suction to your sink so you can wash every brush in just a matter of seconds.
26. If you've resolved to get more sleep, a silk sleep mask can help reduce eye-dryness and block light, and it'll feel super smooth against your face.
27. Or if you've resolved to start getting up on time, an alarm clock that shakes your bed should wake you up in a matter of seconds.
28. If you've resolved to declutter your home, a yard sale kit is essential for letting the neighborhood know that yes, it's time for you to sell some stuff.
29. If you've resolved to turn your hobby of drinking beer into a hobby of making beer, an Oktoberfest ale beer kit will provide you with all the ingredients necessary to brew.
30. If you've resolved to work on your green thumb, a five-piece succulent set is a good place to start. They're incredibly easy to care for and require little water.
31. If you've resolved to create more family fun nights, a game like Say Anything will have everyone laughing like they've never laughed before.
32. If you've resolved to develop a skincare routine to combat breakouts, try a Clinique skincare regimen that can fight inflamed blemishes, remove dirt and oil, and make skin feel fresh.
33. If you've resolved to make 2019 a year of de-stressing and relaxation, a meditation pillow can help you turn your meditation sessions into a more comfortable experience.
34. And if you've resolved to stop living in the past, a "Fuck 2018" banner will be the finishing touch for your New Year's Eve party decorations. Goodbyeee, 2018. It's been (not) nice knowing ya.
When you wake up in the new year and realize you committed to a bunch of new goals. Rise and grind!
Looking for more ways to kick ass in 2019? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.