We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A coconut oil hair mask to treat dry and damaged hair with split ends, while promoting hair growth. Made from argan oil, shea butter, and Vitamin E, it's suitable for all hair types (including color-treated hair).
2. A Neutrogena Triple Moisture hair mask that'll transform dull locks to a lustrous, shiny mane. Its powerful mix of extracts is designed to treat super dehydrated hair, so once-a-week application is enough!
3. A bottle of Olaplex's Hair Perfector repairing treatment for straw-like hair that breaks easily. It'll repair your hair's structure from within, restoring each strand's strength.
4. A couple tubes of Pantene's Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots, because you should allowed to style your hair how you like! These doses of Pro-Vitamin B5, strengthening lipids, and natural glycerin will bring your dry hair back to life, fixing split ends and frizz along the way.
5. An argan oil leave-in treatment to nourish and revive brittle, limp hair. It'll also act as a heat protectant for future styling. Hello Insta-worthy silky locks!
6. An Elizavecca protein treatment for those that have gone a bit too bananas with hair styling tools or have spent a ton of time outside in the sun.
7. A Bumble and Bumble's repairing fluid made from antioxidant-packed camelia oil to smooth, soften, and hydrate hair, plus protect from future heat and UV exposure.
8. A keratin mask that'll treat fine to normal hair and combat past chemical, heat, and environmental damage. It is paraben and sulfate free, contains vitamin E and Moroccan oil, and strengthens hair without weighing it down.
9. An argan oil heat spray to protect your hair from future heat exposure because let's be real, you probably want to keep styling your hair, but don't want any more damage. We hear ya.
10. A bottle of individual Remilia treatments made from a powerful blend of Vitamin B5, silk proteins, and keratin so you can take your rough, unmanageable locks from parched to hydrated. They can be used in two ways: as a heat protectant and as a repair serum!
11. A bottle of L'Oréal Paris Elvive protein recharge leave-in conditioner you don't have to rinse out before styling. It'll fight the five signs of damage: spilt ends, weak, rough, dull, and dehydrated hair.
12. A Garnier Fructis one-minute mask with papaya extract so you don't have to spend a ton of time to get fully restored locks. Sixty seconds is all it takes!
13. A bottle of Shea Moisture styling milk, because damaged curls = flat, lifeless hair and no one has time for that! It'll smooth stressed curls, reverse frizz and dryness, and restore bounce.
14. A pack of individual Briogeo deep conditioning caps to target and penetrate hair cuticles. The cap locks in moisture and allows a deeper level of repair.
15. Olive oil leave-in conditioner with Kalahari melon seed oil for color protection. It'll do the job without leaving behind residue or making your mane feel greasy.
Get ready for a major hair transformation!
Looking for more hair products? Check out the best products for curly hair or cheap natural hair products. And if you suffer from frizz, check out the best things to help with frizzy hair.
If you still need help with brittle, striped hair, check out the best products for dry or damaged hair.
And check out these articles, too: