We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cleaning brush with disposable heads designed to make your toilet sparkle, and then be thrown in the trash because absolutely no one wants to have a filthy toilet brush sitting around.
2. A brush set that can be attached to a drill for some intense scrubbing action on your shower, tub, tile, and grout.
3. A Magic Eraser to eliminate any and every type of bathroom gunk you are probably afraid to admit exists within your home.
4. An over-the-cabinet hair accessory organizer so you never again have to deal with tangled, messy cords that take up way too much space in your crowded bathroom and collect dust like no other.
5. A cleaning spray guaranteed to transform dark, dirty grout back to its original self.
6. And speaking of sprays...this rust-removing spray won't require scrubbing, but will still produce amazing results.
7. A TubShroom so you're not constantly standing in a puddle of dirty water because your hair has once again clogged the drain.
8. And if you have a pop-up drain, then this cover is more your speed. Don't worry, it will still catch all your hair.
9. And if you're into witnessing some really gross stuff, then you should get this FlexiSnake Drain Millipede ASAP.
10. A pumice stone that'll easily remove calcium, lime, and hard-water stains without leaving behind scratches.
11. A glass and window cleaner made from vinegar to deliver that streak-free shine without the use of harsh chemicals.
12. A mold and mildew remover because with so much moisture in the air, you know you've got some nasty stuff growing in those hard-to-reach corners and crevices.
13. A jetted bathtub cleaner so all you have to do is throw in some of this gel, turn on your jets, and watch the grime wash away.
14. A bottle of the infamous Bar Keepers Friend that'll tackle literally anything. Bring this bad boy in when other removers fail to get the job done.
15. A moisture absorber you can leave in the corner of your bathroom all day and night to suck out any extra humidity in the air that sneakily resides even after you've finished showering.
16. A mold-fighting gel to use in tight places like window or shower door nooks and crannies.
17. A flexible squeegee so you can wipe extra water and fog from your shower doors and mirrors.
18. And to reach those super high corners of your shower, this extendable scrubber will give you the height that you weren't blessed with naturally.
19. A steam mop to grind out the most caked-in grout dirt. Plus, your single ingredient is water. Magic.
20. A set of shower curtain clips which will prevent you from regularly drenching your bathroom floor. Say goodbye to the dreaded cleanup to rid you of that lake you accidentally created.
21. And finally, a drawer organizer to keep your belongings neat, tidy, and dirt-free. If your drawers currently look like an explosion went off inside of them, then you definitely need these.
Now get to it!
Looking to get your entire house sparkly clean? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.