We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A transparent mouse and memo pad so your to-do list will always be within your view (and your reach). The actual pad is split into three sections: weekly plans, to-do items, and notes, while the top transparent cover is non-slip and waterproof for your mouse.
2. Environmentally-friendly ice melt your pets will like wayyyy more than salt and traditional melts. Made from pure lava rocks, you'll be able to get better traction on icy surfaces *without* causing corrosion.
3. A doorstop with a built-in security alarm that'll emit a high-pitched tone when door pressure is applied. Aka, when someone is trying to get in at a time when you're not expecting company. The design of the doorstop provides a physical barrier so while the alarm is sounding, the actual door won't be able to be pushed in.
4. A pack of lobe support patches, because you shouldn't be discouraged from wearing heavy earrings just because they stretch your ears. The adhesive is totally clear, so they won't be noticeable on your lobes and can make all-day wear much more comfortable.
5. A webcam sliding cover that'll enhance your privacy by blocking your webcam while your laptop is open and active. And since it's so slim, it won't interfere with how your laptop sits when closed.
6. The Wand, a mini handheld filter to use before drinking to help alleviate those awful headaches and hangovers. The filters work on reds, whites, and sparkling wines to remove histamines and sulfite preservatives that commonly trigger common wine sensitivities. Plus giving your glass a swirl *won't* change taste or color.
7. Reusable silicone cotton swabs so you can end your dependency on single-use ones! Plus, the silicone is medical-grade so they're super sensitive and soft against skin. Just think about how many swabs you've thrown away in your life – and now imagine never having to do so again.
8. Vicks portable nose inhaler to help with on-the-go stuffiness, because having an uber clogged nose when you're busy throughout the day is so darn annoying. You'll be able to smell the smoothing scent of Vicks while you're hopping from one subway to another.
9. An on-the-go cereal cup that doesn't require a spoon so you can take breakfast with you when you're running a tad bit later than usual. The milk and cereal sit in different compartment so you won't have to deal with soggy Cheerios!
10. A set of Bond Touch bracelets so you and your long distance partner can remain close even while far apart. No matter where they are, they'll feel a vibration when you touch your own bracelet, signaling that you're thinking of them.
11. A pet water bottle to provide your pooch with a place to lap up water. Future walks will be a breeze! The top seals shut for a leak-proof design so it can be thrown in your bag without fear.
12. A portable electric razor that you can use on both dry and wet skin so you never again have to panic when you want that mid-vacay touch up. It won't irritate your skin and is travel-friendly since it's cordless and compact.
13. An ionic hairbrush to fight frizz as you brush, sealing hair cuticles for a silkier look and feel. The micro-vibrations produced in the brush may help stimulate blood flow to the scalp to promote hair growth.
14. A portable paw washer so you can clean your pupper's paws after being outside in the mud. The inside bristles are super soft, so no, they won't howl during the cleaning process. It's also transportable so you can bring to a friend's house after a doggo playdate.
15. And! Waterproof dog shoes to protect their paws from salt, ice, and snow that can hurt their feet and cause irritation and bleeding. These shoes expand because of a split seam opening to fit their specific paw size, and the two adjustable and reflective Velcro straps ensure a tight fit.
16. An incredibly effective, fume-free oven cleaner that'll cut through baked-on spills and grease so you don't shock guests the next time you open the oven during a dinner party.
17. An Ecotools makeup-removing shampoo to transform your dirty beauty blenders and brushes into the spotless tools they once were. You can't get a fresh face if you're dealing with leftover residue from faces past.
18. A garbage disposal foaming cleaner that'll reach deep into your drain pipes to eliminate grime and buildup on pipe walls and blades. It'll blast away odors, leaving your disposal smelling like sweetly scented flowers.
19. A jar of Aztec Secret clay mask to clear breakouts (and cystic acne), decrease redness, and prevent dryness. You can leave it on for five to ten minutes before washing off, but expect some redness after immediate removal. This will disappear within the first 30 minutes!
20. Folex spot remover you can use on carpets, upholstery, and clothing — it'll instantly lift stains without the need for scrubbing or vacuuming. Plus it's non-irritating to skin.
21. Thayers Witch Hazel toner that contains rose petal water to soothe and moisturize skin without any alcohol or parabens. It can tighten your pores, help curb oil production, and reduce any redness. We also always recommend testing a patch of skin before applying to your entire face!
22. Dip clips you can attach directly to your vehicle's air vent so you never have to deal with a naked nugget again. Plus, you'll never have to deal with a sauce spill inside your cup holder because that has happened one too many times.
23. Nail and cuticle oil made from jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E that'll target weak nails to restore strength and soften cuticles. If your nails are constantly breaking or peeling, this is for you!
24. A bottle of vitamin C serum, because sun damage is a real thing, people! Yes, you should be wearing sunscreen, but you may have some already-in-existence damage you can treat. It can help lighten dark spots and sun spots, plus increase skin firmness and elasticity.
25. Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaner that'll remove grease, burnt and baked on foods, and random stains that have befallen your stove top. The kit comes with a little scraper and textured brush so no other tools are necessary!
26. A set of decorative hinges to elevate your garage door to a level of real sophistication. You may not have the big bucks to upgrade the door entirely, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't get a bit decorative! Plus, the set is magnetic so you won't have to drill in or turn the process of refinement into a long, messy one.
27. Grip Clean, a heavy-duty soap made with coconut and olive oils so you can effectively and efficiently clean your hands that may be dirty from mechanic work and construction. Really anyone who works with their hands all day long can benefit from this.
28. An exfoliating lip brush to combat flaking skin on your lips, because getting that perfectly smooth pout is way harder than it looks. Matched with an exfoliator, these soft-tipped brushes can be used to remove dead skin and stimulate blood circulation so you can achieve softer lips.
29. Self-defense keychains so you feel a bit more secure while walking home at night or using public transportation. The actual keychain is made of solid aluminum and can be used to break windows, too.
30. Or a Lucite self-defense ring you can maneuver so the pointed, sharp side is sticking up. Hopefully that will never be necessary, but it's a sleek and modern accessory you can add to your outfits and can double as protection.
Can you believe?!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: