We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Let's start at the beginning here, shall we? If you don't already have one...this workout bag is so stylish, you'll want to show it off!
2. A dishwasher-safe, BPA-free water bottle that can hook on to your new bag. It has a lock button to avoid unwanted spills when on-the-go.
3. A pack of quick-drying towels perfect for soaking up sweat when you've been working your ass off and are literally dripping.
4. A pack of antiperspirant wipes so you're never caught smelling like a wild animal after your spin session.
5. An extra pair of socks because everyone knows wearing wet socks can be one of the most uncomfortable feelings in the world.
6. Speaking of feet, this powder will work wonders on your smelly sneakers...because how many of us actually let our sneakers properly air out after a workout? Literally none of us, put your hand down.
9. A protein funnel best for making shakes on-the-run without making an absolute mess and embarrassing yourself.
10. And if you're into protein, a bar makes an ideal pre- or post-workout snack to up your energy level and keep you going throughout the rest of the day.
11. A pack of hair ties so strong, you'll never have to worry about your hair falling out mid–downward dog.
12. A fresh tank top so you can perform a quick-change before spending the day running errands and picking up food post–sweat session.
13. A can of dry shampoo because sometimes a light workout doesn't call for a full-on shower...and sometimes dry shampoo is the best solution when you're already running late for work. NO JUDGEMENT.
14. A lifetime supply of pre-wrap that'll make excellent headbands for all those annoying baby hairs you can never seem to control.
15. A Fitbit to keep track of your heart rate, calories burned, and steps taken during your next cardio push.
16. A bottle of liquid grip for those moments when your gym has run out of chalk and you're looking to lift heavy.
17. A portable charger because honestly getting to the gym and realizing you don't have enough phone battery to play music is one of the saddest things ever. How are you supposed to work hard when you don't have your pump up music????
18. And to listen to your badass pump up music, these wireless headphone with over 28,000 reviews — they'll totally get you in the zone.
19. A pack of cleansing facial wipes to help fight breakouts and balance oil after you've worked your butt off in your barre class.
20. A pair of shower shoes just in case your gym's bathroom seems a bit icky, but you really gotta shower before you head out.
21. A pack of odor balls to throw in your bag when it starts to smell...smelly (insert SpongeBob reference here).
22. A comfortable pair of sneakers that'll grip the floor, provide support, and keep your feet cool.
23. And finally, a lock so you can store this *amazingly filled* gym bag in a locker and know it will be there for you when you return.
Now go on and get your booty to the gym!
Looking for more workout-related articles? Break a sweat here:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.