35 Things That Just May Help You Go To The Gym In 2018
Whatever your excuse is, there's a product waiting to demolish it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sunrise simulation alarm clock that may wake you up from your anti-gym life and help you ~dawn a new day~.
2. A pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones to keep you pumped no matter how much you sweat all over them.
3. And a headphone/headband combo for anyone who prefers a braided cable to get them through a tangle-free workout.
6. A NutriBullet blender that may make you feel healthier just by looking at it – hello post workout smoothie.
7. A monthly vitamin subscription to give you the nutrients and energy you need to keep going to the gym.
10. A pair of no-tie shoelaces for anyone who is done worrying about tripping over laces while running.
11. A variety pack of 12 Clif Bars worthy of replacing whatever non-sustainable snack is currently trashing up your life.
13. A pair of compression foot sleeves so you can give your feet some relief while the rest of you works hard 💪.
15. A six-pack of highly delish, highly nutrish SunButter ready to replace the other ~six-pack~ one may indulge in.
16. A tank top that'll express the opposite of what your brain is screaming mid-sit-up – fake it till you make it.
17. A TENS muscle stimulator so you can think about the massage awaiting you during your entire workout.
19. A pair of comfortable colorblock leggings you may want to sleep in (and then get up early to workout).
22. A cookbook filled with nourishing meals worthy of satisfying the wild hunger that comes after a long gym session.
23. A dual shaker bottle for anyone who needs storage for all the stuff – pack a shake and water in one cup, or store headphones, money, and more.
28. A Keto Protein Powder filled with grass-fed collagen peptides that might give you an immediate energy boost, and promote gut health.
29. A monthly box of fitness snacks, protein, and supplements worthy of depending on for fuel and motivation.
31. A set of liquid chalk (including a lil' baby to-go chalk) you can use to do what I could never do – get a grip, and lift a lot of heavy things.
33. An extra cushy yoga mat because you may as well be as comfortable as possible down there on the floor breaking a mean sweat.
35. And a gym bag (with a wet pocket!) worthy of holding it all together so you're free to get your buff on.
You all year long.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.