We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI –– prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Remember to always consult with your doctor about your personal health and wellness. BuzzFeed posts are for informational purposes only and are no substitute for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
Raise your hand if you are guilty of not properly taking care of your body before and/or after your workout.
1. A mini massage ball to target specific areas of pain and relieve tense muscles.
2. A stretch out strap so you can achieve greater flexibility and improve your range of motion.
3. A wooden slant board best for hitting those super tight calf muscles.
4. A yoga wheel that can help open up your back, chest, and hips.
5. A muscle roller stick designed to increase blood circulation and decrease cramps.
6. A pair of bluetooth headphones so you can really get into your feels while stretching.
7. A heavy duty inversion table that only *looks* like a torture device but is used for stretching the spine and relieving back pain.
8. A gel ice pack and strap because cold therapy is a great tool to help soothe pain and decrease swelling.
9. A durable foam roller designed to mimic a massage therapist's hands to knead and heal tissue.
10. A pain relief rub so good it applies heat instantly to whatever sore muscle you're dealing with.
11. A roll of kinesiology tape can help decompress deep tissue, allowing blood vessels to open and muscles to recover faster.
12. A bag of epsom salt perfect for tired muscles. Just throw some into your next bath and soak away.
13. A super plush yoga mat so you can perform all your stretches with max comfort.
14. A back stretcher to help relieve stiffness and neck pain.
15. A trigger point S-shaped massage tool for those really hard to reach places.
16. A stack of flexibility cards to help guide you through your warm up/cool down routine.
17. A portable foot massager that can aid with heel and arch pain.
18. A pair of compression socks best for reducing swelling and the possibility of blood clots.
You during your next workout when you feel FANTASTIC from taking care of your body like the responsible AF person you are.
Looking for more health-related articles? We've got you covered:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.