So you're looking to get in shape, but you're not really about spending all your time in gyms or workout classes. A home gym would be great and all but... that costs money.
1. An ab wheel for when you want to whip your core into shape.
3. Some exercise sliders that you can use on any slick surfaces.
4. A kettlebell set that you can use to switch up your routine and build muscle.
5. A foam roller for massaging out your muscles.
7. A set of resistance bands that will make bodyweight moves more challenging.
8. An exercise mat so you don't scuff up and sweat all over your living room floor.
9. A medicine ball for when you're looking for a fun lift with something other than a dumbbell.
10. A punching bag kit for when you need an ass-kicking cardio workout, or for when you need to just blow off some steam.
It may take up a little more space in your home, but it's easy to set up and take down if you need to store it. This kit comes with a 60-pound punching bag, grappling gloves, and hand wraps.
Get it here, for $80.
This is great for anyone who has outdoor space (backyard, driveway, etc.) and is also easily packable if you're looking to take it to the park or the gym.
Get it here, for $28.