We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Bath bombs so you can soak your mood away until you are the human equivalent of a prune.
2. An avocado heating + cooling pad to snuggle with if you're in the need of warmth, or to lay across your forehead if the knowledge of Monday approaching has you working up a sweat.
3. A scalp massager for use in the shower that'll be so soothing, you'll forget Monday even exists.
4. And since we're not just about scalp massages, these balls that can be used on your back, arms, and legs to relieve tension, help aching muscles, and improve blood flow.
5. A wine subscription box that'll send (at least) three bottles of wine to your home per month. You'll take a quiz about your taste preferences and then ~viola~ it's booze o'clock baby.
6. A plush fleece robe to burrito in all day long before you have to put on business clothes on Monday (bleh). The only thing better would be eating an actual burrito while wearing it.
7. Affirmation cards filled with inspiring and positive messages to remind you that yes, although it may be Sunday, you have the ability to power through.
8. Organic hemp oil made from the full hemp plant (leaf, stalk, seeds, and flowers) to aid with sleep. To use, fill the dropper fully and release the liquid under your tongue to absorb.
9. A mini wireless speaker so you can blast your favorite tunes and dance party your little heart out to release anxiety.
10. A The New York Times crossword puzzle book to focus your mind on that five letter word that ends with an "e" rather than the impending doom of a full work week.
11. A face mask set made of organic cotton to start on Monday and end on Sunday so by the time the Scaries hit, you've got shining, rejuvenated skin that will literally deflect bad vibes.
12. And if face masks aren't your thing, these eye masks for targeting dark circles and puffiness so Susan The Coworker can never again backhandedly ask, "OMG, are you sick? You look so tired!"
13. A Crock-Pot so you can make the most comforting stew with zero effort. Sorry Jack, we still stan after your infamous TV tragedy. RIP.
14. A ClassPass membership if you're the type of person that needs to move to release anxiety. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't get Sunday Scaries, they just don't.
15. A worry relief journal because sometimes putting something down on paper is the best way to realize that it's just a fear, not a reality.
16. If you're not great at putting your thoughts down on paper, an adult coloring book will make you laugh and let you scribble 'til you've got no worries left.
17. And to help you get the most out of that coloring book, these gel pens include 80 vibrant colors to help you ~cheer the fuck up~ in true ROYGBIV style.
18. A delicious cup of honey lavender tea that can aid in relaxation before bed. Hello eight hours of sleep!
19. A sex toy to provide a little TLC. This one is so quiet, it defines discrete. Enjoy!
20. An organic cotton bath towel because a post-shower nap is probably the best thing since sliced bread. This one will get softer after each wash. Magic.
21. A Homesick candle to remind you of your home state, (hopefully) one of the most comforting places in the entire world.
22. A weighted blanket that literally mimics the weight of a hug. It can help battle insomnia or feelings of restlessness.
23. Dark chocolate covered pretzels so you can treat yourself to a heavenly blend of sweet and salty. You deserve it!
24. Microfiber cloths designed to be gentle so when you start that Sunday cleaning raid to settle your nerves, you'll be wiping away grime with a gentle, non-abrasive surface.
25. And finally, a copy of Marie Kondo's Spark Joy, a guide to tidying up so you can live a more organized, stress-free life. And have something to occupy your fidgety hands on a Sunday night.
The next time the Sunday Scaries try to come around:
Looking for more ways to treat yo' self? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.