We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Lamare planner stickers so you can decorate your agenda, perfect for kicking off a successful new year of planning.
2. A comfy tie-front pullover because it's about time you upgrade your go-to sweatshirt.
3. A copy of The Minimalist Home to help you cut down the clutter in your living space and bring some new order to your home and life.
4. A bag hanger that can hold up to 33 lbs, which you can attach to numerous surfaces (your car seat! an airport bathroom door!) so you have a place to hang anything you don't want sitting on the floor.
5. A minimalist wire photo frame featuring a cute vase, to dress up your desk or kitchen countertop in the most charming way.
6. A super-cute chunky beanie to keep your head toasty while staying on trend.
7. A jar of raw and organic extra-virgin coconut oil you can use to moisturize your skin and hair or even add to recipes.
8. A cozy nylon puffer coat with a faux-fur hood, two-way front zipper closure, and elasticized cuffs, so you can take on anything the elements throw your way while looking chic.
9. A game of Unstable Unicorns, for a family-friendly competition to become the first to build a unicorn army of seven.
10. A copy of Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild so your kids can enjoy the latest adventure from the fearless Dog Man.
11. A simple but chic V-neck dress you can rock to a formal event or on your next date night.
12. A variety pack of Paleo-friendly Lillabee Brownie Thins to treat yourself to a low-calorie snack that contains no refined sweeteners.
13. A stylish waterproof backpack purse with several storage pockets perfect for keeping all your items in order.
14. A copy of Best Self: Be You, Only Better to kick off a journey of self-discovery and uncover what you truly want out of your life.
15. A pack of Native Honey Sticks for a snack you can eat basically anywhere.
16. A pack of Quick & Clean Keurig cleaning cups that'll quickly cut into and eliminate the buildup in your Keurig that could eventually affect the flavor of your coffee and reduce the life of the machine.
17. A pair of New Balance sneakers perfect for kicking off your fitness goals in comfort and style.
18. And a copy of 100 Countries, 5,000 Ideas to inspire your next international getaway with more than 250 gorgeous photographs and 110 detailed maps.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.