1. A handbag with three compartments and a floral embossed pattern that’ll be just so bloomin' awesome.
2. A spacious carryall large enough to fit a 15" laptop with room to spare, packed with various compartments to keep miscellaneous items in order.
3. A small duffel bag that's big enough to hold an iPhone Plus, a large wallet, an umbrella, and other small accessories.
4. A quilted backpack with a zipper closure, interior cellphone pocket, and small side zipper pocket, guaranteed to be an attractive (and comfy) alternative to your favorite purse.
5. A classic cross-body bag that works with any look and features an adjustable strap, two interior slip pockets, and zipper closure.
6. A vintage-style satchel designed with a hook clasp closure and large interior that can hold all your must-haves.
7. A tote with plenty of compartments so you can actually find your stuff without digging through the entire thing.
8. A backpack that comes with an extra strap so it can also be worn on the shoulder when you want to switch things up.
9. A small cross-body bag designed with multiple outer zippered pockets to keep everything organized and within reach.
10. A hobo bag with a removable strap and a spacious interior that's as functional as it is attractive.
15. A minimalist backpack that conveniently transforms into a shoulder bag with the pull of a handle.
16. A slouchy carryall you can wear as a tote, shoulder bag, or cross-body — whatever suits your mood.
18. A large duffel bag so you can look chic AF on your next trip and get some great travel photos for the 'gram.
19. A cross-body bag with a removable pouch and two straps of different lengths so you can find the style that best fits you.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.