We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Layered tassel earrings to dress up your favorite blouse and pair of jeans. They're lightweight and feature a ton of colors.
2. Acrylic hoop earrings that'll remain comfortable throughout the day (which many hoops are not!!). These will provide the right amount of flair to any outfit.
3. A chunkier rhinestone necklace to pair with a tank on a night out, or with a more formal dress for a wedding or baby shower.
4. Abstract face and hand earrings that'll definitely become a conversation starter. If you're feeling particularly edgy, you can mix and match them!
5. An initial necklace, because no piece is as timeless as your own initial. It'll become an easy go-to, and who doesn't love a dependable piece of jewelry?
6. A knot infinity bracelet that'll adjust to your wrist size so you don't have to worry about it slipping off mid-day. It's delicate and can be easily layered with other pieces.
7. Earrings made from recycled leather and clothing scraps that'll add a pop of color to your outfit and look incredibly cute while doing so. Each piece is handmade, customizable, and durable.
8. Adorable watermelon earrings for any foodie who is chomping at the bit for summer to start.
9. A crystal cube ring low key inspired by the infamous infinity stones, but without the finger-snapping drama. It'll catch the light at different angles – causing everyone to stop and stare.
10. A thin ankle bracelet so you don't have to feel any extra bulk or weight when out and about. It's lead- and nickel-free and suitable for all occasions.
11. A pair of evil eye studs that can be worn by themselves or layered into second or third earring holes. These tiny little symbols of luck and protection are the perfect piece to wear every single day.
12. Ear cuffs to slip on and off (no piercing required)! Each is handmade for the upper cartilage and should fit snugly.
13. A drop chain necklace that'll pair perfectly with a V-neck shirt or dress.
14. Classic pearl earrings, because they're a staple pair for any jewelry lover. They're sophisticated, clean, and elegant all at the same time.
15. An X-shaped ring you won't ever want to take off. It's just enough shine to wear alone or stacked with other rings.
16. Ear crawlers that'll take up much more real estate than traditional post earrings, but will look incredibly chic doing so.
17. A rainbow pendant necklace to add a pop of color to your outfit. How could you not smile while wearing this?
18. A silicone ring if you're someone who easily loses pieces (or worries about dents and scratches). It's the perfect replacement for your wedding ring when you're working out, gardening, or swimming.
19. An Alex and Ani Wonder Woman cuff to bring out your inner superhero. Yes, we all have one inside.
20. A plated metal necklace that'll really stand out against a summer tan. It's heavier, so it'll be substantial around your neck.
21. Beaded hoop earrings to finish off any outfit. You really aren't fully dressed until you accessorize.
22. A jeweled leather wrap bracelet that'll catch the light beautifully. With three hooked sections, you can achieve the perfect fit.
23. A custom cityscape ring so you can proudly represent your favorite place (mine being NYC, duh). And the best part is that you can customize the ring if your preferred city isn't already available.
24. Bone-tip hoop earrings that are both chic and eye-catching. Plus, all sales go back to the female artisans in Kenya to help them earn a fair wage and support their families.
25. Mini snake earrings for anyone super obsessed with T.Swift's Reputation era. Yes, I went there.
26. A customizable coordinates necklace that'll let you commemorate a favorite place like where you went to school, where you got engaged, or where you grew up.
27. A spiked choker to add some necessary bling to an outfit. It'll frame your neck perfectly — and it even has a matching bracelet available.
28. Knot stud earrings, because everyone deserves a casual pair of studs they can throw on last-minute. They'll go with anything and are super comfortable.
29. A durable mesh ring, because having a piece that can endure a lot of wear and tear is essential. It's pliable and moves with you.
30. Wood and resin earrings to pack on your next island getaway. Paired with a maxi dress and wedge sandals, you'll easily get that vacay Insta you've been dreaming of.
Looking for more great accessories? From the best places to buy glasses online to cheap jewelry that still looks great to the best purses on Amazon, we’ve got you covered.
For more, check out: