We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Fleece joggers that'll become an essential go-to come errand days or days spent lazily lounging around the house. With a relaxed, straight fit, they'll give you just enough room to feel comfy while you kick back for a movie or hop in the car to pick up some groceries.
2. A padded puffer featuring a faux fur color for those bitingly cold days where you're unfortunately forced to go outside. It has a fully lined inside with a belt so you're always fully bundled.
3. A striped swing shirt, because everyone should have some staple tops to wear on rotation. It's exactly the type of shirt you'd throw on in the morning when looking to get out of the house asap.
4. A color-blocked sweater to pair with jeans and booties for a casual night out with friends. It's a step up from your plain sweater and can add a bit of color to an otherwise monotone outfit.
5. And! A hooded open cardigan that'll come in handy when the office hits below freezing even during the colder months. It's the perfect item to hang from your desk chair for whenever necessary.
6. High-wasted leggings so you can further expand your athleisure collection. They feature a waistband pocket for personal items like your phone and credit card, which can be super convenient should you actually choose to go for a run.
7. A fleece hoodie you'll want to curl up in at the end of a long day. It's just heavy enough to layer under a jacket or to lay around in on a Sunday.
8. High-heeled Chelsea boots that are an absolute must for every closet. They're a super versatile fall and winter boot and can be easily transitioned from day to night.
9. A button-down plaid shirt, because every guy should own one of these. Made of 100% cotton, it's soft, yet sturdy, and the ideal choice for Friday date night.
10. A tie-dye maxi dress so you can fully embrace warm weather once it reappears. Or so you can head off on your mid-winter island escape fully prepared.
11. A sleek wrap dress to bust out for any and every professional scenario in your life. Client meeting? Check. Holiday party? Check.
12. A patterned skirt that'll bring out your playful side. Ain't nothing like a little color to brighten an outfit. The pleated design features a concealed zipper *and* pockets.
13. A cropped denim jacket you can layer over a light sweater for some added warmth on a night out. The material has a nice stretch to it unlike other denim jackets that can feel a bit stiff. Also the frayed bottom adds a bit of a rugged vibe!
14. A crossbody bag with a zipper closure to fit all your personal belongings without turning into a deep, dark well where you consistently lose your lipstick. It also features an outside pocket you can easily slip your phone into while on the go.
15. Basic crew neck tees you can pair with your favorite pair of jeans or tuck into a pair of joggers. The vintage cotton is made to look more worn-in and relaxed, not like a starched, uncomfortable tank.
16. A workout hoodie so you can always have something to throw on when heading out to the gym or on your next run. Plus, having a dedicated workout hoodie that you know you're gonna sweat in means you don't need to dirty other sweatshirts you'd rather lounge around in.
17. A ribbed peplum top made from a thicker material so you won't ever have to worry about it being too sheer. It's the perfect choice for date night or layered under a blazer for your morning meeting.
18. A long-sleeve, V-neck dress, because everyone should have a favorite dress in their closet. It'll hit right at the knee so it can be worn in a professional setting or can be dressed up with a pair of heels for a fancier event.
19. Wide-legged jeans for a more modern twist on the traditional straight-legged jean. You'll stay comfy during the day so you won't be itching to run home and take them off the moment you leave work.
20. An oversized turtleneck sweater you'll never want to take off. When it comes to really cold weather, you'll want something that covers your neck and won't feel constricting after hours of wear.
21. A standard barncoat that is both durable and comfortable, with two chest pockets, two waist pockets, and one interior pocket. You'll never have to carry our wallet in your back pants pocket again. Plus, as a unisex item, it can be worn by anyone!
22. Timeless sterling silver hoops with an anti-tarnish coating so they'll always be in pristine shape – no matter how often you wear them. They're one inch x one inch, so a perfect everyday size without being too clumsy.
23. Leather sneakers to up your shoe game. There's no reason to sacrifice comfort for style, which is exactly why these sneaks perfectly fit the bill.
24. Straight-leg stretch pants for a polished, sophisticated look the next time you have a big presentation at work. The stretch material will make them feel like yoga pants when in reality you'll look business professional. Win win.
25. A windbreaker to keep you warm and dry during days of less than ideal weather. It's mesh-lined, features an adjustable hood, a front pocket, elastic cuffs, and can be folded down to a fraction of its original size.
Why are you hesitating? You need these basics in your closet.
Want more? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, perfect places to shop for clothes if you’re in your 30s, plus the best places to order custom t-shirts online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.
Still shopping? Check out: