We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A nightstand with room for a bedside lamp, clock, picture frame, book, and so much more! Plus it has a drawer for anything you'd rather keep out of sight.
2. A storage ottoman perfect for shoes, sweaters, sheets, and literally anything else you may have lying around your floor. It'll also double as extra seating and free up space on The Chair where you dump everything.
3. A pack of Wonder Hangers best for blouses and jackets that'll also help keep The Chair clean if the storage ottoman is packed beyond belief.
4. A lunar phase mirror which will also act as a hanger for scarves, smaller bags, and keys.
5. A leaning ladder so you can store blankets, towels, belts, and really whatever else your heart desires.
6. A wire photo wall mount designed to showcase all your sweet memories that can be hung vertically or horizontally!
7. An S-shaped hanger for pants, scarves, and towels so you can optimize closet space to the max. Go you!
8. A sophisticated laundry hamper with a lid to block smells, two compartments to separate lights and darks, and removable bags for easy transport to your washing machine. BLESS.
9. Or maybe an Oscar the Grouch laundry hamper that'll make any kid squeal with glee and excited to put their dirty clothes in the right place (and not the floor of their bedroom).
10. A bedside caddy ideal for holding your TV remote, water bottle, cell, tissue box, current book, and reading glasses.
11. And if you're looking for one a bit more stylish...this felt caddy will get the job done. It has a pocket large enough to fit a 13"–15" laptop!
12. A bed platform with built-in drawers if you are desperate for extra space but can't fit another dresser or chest.
13. A set of clear, stackable containers for hair clips and more importantly, HAIR TIES. Losing a hair tie is as easy as losing lip balm. It happens literally every day.
14. A cube wardrobe equipped with two hanging sections and five individual cubbies. It's dust- and waterproof, *plus* each cubby can hold up to 22 pounds!
15. A shoe space saver that'll transform the way the bottom of your closet looks. It stacks them on top of each other in a neat and orderly way *swoons*.
16. A set of bed risers to give you an added lift and some extra room for bins. They're a super affordable solution for those with storage woes.
17. Speaking of under-bed storage...these shoe bags will fit wonderfully under a raised bed if you can't fit any more pairs in your closet (me, thanks).
18. A standing mirror can store all your precious jewelry pieces. It even has a built-in light so you're not blindly grabbing at things when you're getting ready for a night out.
19. And if you're looking for a cheaper option...these wood and metal wall hangers are a great alternative for earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.
20. Life-changing drawer organizers to finally get your undergarments and socks in heavenly order.
21. A cork board can display photos, cards, tickets to past concerts, and whatever other memorabilia you may have collected while ~living your best life~.
22. A storage headboard with different size cubbies that'll make snoozing your alarm clock soooo much easier. You won't even have to roll over to silence that darn thing.
23. A leather tray with multiple compartments for your phone, charger, watch, and whatever else you want to keep within an arm's reach of your bed.
24. An adorable basket for a nursery so your baby's diapers, toys, and jumpers will be stacked neatly away.
25. And finally, a genius shelf divider because if you can get your clothes to stack without leaning or tumbling over in .001 seconds, you're a wizard, Harry.
Just take a look at all that new space!!!
Looking for more bedroom hacks? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.