We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI –– prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A headphone headband specifically designed to be uber comfortable when you're catching some z's.
2. A bottle of melatonin tablets that may help you fall asleep and stay asleep much more easily.
3. A set of blackout curtains because nothing can be worse than getting accidentally woken up by the damn sun at an ungodly early hour.
4. A pillow spray perfect for calming nerves before bed so you can fall asleep effortlessly.
5. A silk sleep mask that'll help reduce eye-dryness, block light, and feel super smooth against your face.
6. A dual-layer mattress topper because you deserve to sleep on a cloud. YOU. ARE. WORTH. IT.
7. A 2-in-1 sound machine and oil diffuser so you can listen to the peaceful sound of rainfall while also smelling the soothing scent of eucalyptus.
8. A journal to help you keep track of your sleeping, eating, and drinking habits so you can observe any patterns and correct what's necessary to help you get a better night's sleep.
9. A set of hypoallergenic gel pillows perfect for anyone with allergies that keep them up at night.
10. A bottle of chewable tablets for kids because your children getting more sleep equals you getting more sleep.
11. A loose pajama set to help you move around in bed without feeling constricted.
12. A set of fleece bed sheets so cozy, you'll fall asleep immediately and never want to get up.
13. A box of nasal strips perfect for a snoring partner because you deserve great sleep, too!
14. A weighted blanket for adults and children that might help to reduce stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
15. And a box of valerian relaxation tea because there'll be nothing more calming than a warm cup of tea before bed.
You never wanting to leave your bed again after buying and using all of these products:
Still feel like you can't fall asleep? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.