15 Products To Help You Finally Get Those Eight Hours Of Sleep
Sleep like the little angel you sometimes are.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI –– prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A set of blackout curtains because nothing can be worse than getting accidentally woken up by the damn sun at an ungodly early hour.
5. A silk sleep mask that'll help reduce eye-dryness, block light, and feel super smooth against your face.
7. A 2-in-1 sound machine and oil diffuser so you can listen to the peaceful sound of rainfall while also smelling the soothing scent of eucalyptus.
8. A journal to help you keep track of your sleeping, eating, and drinking habits so you can observe any patterns and correct what's necessary to help you get a better night's sleep.
9. A set of hypoallergenic gel pillows perfect for anyone with allergies that keep them up at night.
10. A bottle of chewable tablets for kids because your children getting more sleep equals you getting more sleep.
14. A weighted blanket for adults and children that might help to reduce stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
15. And a box of valerian relaxation tea because there'll be nothing more calming than a warm cup of tea before bed.
You never wanting to leave your bed again after buying and using all of these products:
Still feel like you can't fall asleep? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.