We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2018, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2019 version of this post!
1. An overfilled microplush topper that'll be hypoallergenic *and* double as a mattress pad, so your comfy bases are covered.
2. A 3-inch dense memory foam pad for a conforming hug meant to relieve pressure points.
3. A gel-infused memory foam number to help you find the perfect position for sleeping — even if you're nine months pregnant.
4. A ~cooling~ bamboo topper with a fitted skirt to keep everything in place and counteract any tendencies to sleep hot.
5. A ventilated memory foam layer in three thicknesses for finding the perfect fit for your bed.
6. A Visco elastic foam topper that'll fit easily underneath your fitted sheet because it's an inch shorter on the sides.
7. A cushy topper duo because you can and should have it all when it comes to your bedding sitch.
8. A 2-inch memory foam topper to make a too-firm mattress so much easier to sleep on through the night.
9. A gel-memory foam swirl topper available in three thicknesses as a breathable option that'll cradle your sore spots.
10. A foam topper with a removable cover you can wash, in case you're one of those people who washes your bedding as often as you should. (And good for you!)
11. A 2-inch down alternative mattress pad to give you the feel of a featherbed for significantly less dough.
12. An odor-eliminating option — you won't have to worry about it smelling funny because your dog *has* to sleep with you.
13. A charcoal bamboo foam topper to help regulate moisture, temperature, and odor.
14. A natural latex topper for soft but supportive firmness, without synthetic fillers.
15. A thicc down-alternative topper with stretchy bands to keep the pillowy surface in place.
16. A lavender-infused topper for a ~super relaxing~ ventilated design that'll lull you to sleep.
17. A 2-inch egg crate topper in case you don't wanna mess with a good thing.
18. A 1-inch reversible topper in a dozen sizes so you can find a cushion that'll work for the long haul.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
And in case you're in the market, you can *also* check out our guides to the best mattresses and bed frames you can get on Amazon!
Along with lots more bed-themed stuff: