We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Mighty Patch hydrocolloid dots that'll absorb fluid and pus from inflamed pimples, leaving them smaller and less irritated. You can apply them directly to the breakout before bed and remove in the AM.
2. Or similar Avarelle tea tree and calendula oil–infused pimple patches to draw out pus trapped under the skin. You'll be able to see all the gross white gunk on the patch itself (v satisfying feeling).
3. A post-acne mark gel, because sometimes you're left with a nasty scar even after the pimple has healed. It's formulated with salicylic acid to treat both current breakouts *and* dark marks.
4. And if you're dealing with some really intense acne scarring, then Mederma is for you. You'll begin to see results in just two weeks. It's non-greasy, so it won't cause you to break out, but will work to regenerate the skin.
5. A spin brush with three (!!!) exfoliating brush heads and nylon bristles to help remove makeup and dirt while deep-cleaning pores. It features two speeds so you can massage gently or exfoliate deeply.
6. A La Roche-Posay medicated gel cleanser to fight any and every type of breakout you may experience (whiteheads and blackheads included). It's been clinically tested to get rid of excess surface oil up to 47% and contains 2% salicylic acid!
7. A pimple extractor kit, because removing gunk by squeezing with your fingers can be damaging to your skin and super unhygienic. These stainless steel tools are specifically designed to extract pus without breaking or causing the skin to scar. You'll be able to control pressure so you don't end up leaving red marks all over our face when you get the urge to pick.
8. An aloe vera toner for dry and sensitive skin to use after cleansing. It'll keep skin hydrated, which is something that can help fight acne in the long run. The aloe vera can soothe irritation and keep your pores clog-free.
9. Or! Thayers Witch Hazel formula that contains rose petal water to soothe and moisturize skin without any alcohol or parabens. It can tighten your pores, help curb oil production, and reduce any redness. We also always recommend testing a patch of skin before applying to your entire face!
10. A clarifying body wash, because body acne is a thing! It contains salicylic acid and grapefruit extract to help with some of those pesky pimples on your back and chest.
11. A jar of Aztec Secret clay mask to clear breakouts (and cystic acne), decrease redness, and prevent dryness. You can leave it on for five to ten minutes before washing off, but expect some redness after immediate removal. This will disappear within the first 30 minutes!
12. An emergency blemish solution with prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide that'll penetrate your skin quickly. It's the perfect spot treatment when a breakout suddenly pops up with zero warning the day before an big event. It's designed to work fast, so it's definitely something you should keep in your skincare arsenal.
13. A pore peeling gel, because dead skin buildup is not great for your pores! This exfoliator will work to remove dirt and dead skin cells, revealing smooth, supple skin underneath.
14. A vegan Acure brightening scrub to draw out impurities and leave the skin brighter than ever. Sea kelp super-nutrients soften and detox while the lemon peel and French green clay work double-duty to get rid of any dirt and oil.
15. A micro needle roller that won't empty your wallet (thankfully), but will get the job done when it comes to exfoliation. It can help reduce acne scarring and redness, especially indents left behind from intense breakouts or cystic acne.
16. A silicone massage brush so you can ensure that your skin goes to bed makeup-free! The soft bristles will help *gently* dig into your pores to release any gunk trapped beneath the skin — sometimes your fingers just can't do the job effectively enough.
17. Bioré cleansing cloths to add into your nightly routine and help rid your skin of makeup and grime. That way you can go to bed ~refreshed~ with clean skin, clean pores, and with no oily residue left behind.
18. A thick Weleda lotion made from vitamin E, sunflower seed oil, and calendula flowers that'll help hydrate your skin if it's feeling reallll rough from drying acne medications. Parched skin can cause an overabundance of oil production and therefore...more acne.
19. Nip + Fab glycolic cleansing pads, because sweat can cause your skin to break out and become dull. These pads (with hyaluronic acid) will exfoliate and brighten your complexion so Susan the Coworker can stop commenting that you look tired. They also have witch hazel to keep the redness at a minimum.
20. A bottle of rosehip oil — it's packed with antioxidants to brighten your complexion and banish any blemishes or dry patches. It can be used both morning and night after cleansing your face and is made for all skin types.
21. Oil-blotting sheets that'll soak up any excess oil that your skin naturally creates throughout the day. Lower level of oils can lead to less breakouts over time, AKA less shine and a fresh face of makeup.
Finally winning the battle against breakouts:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: