3. You know from experience that personalized novelty items are forged in hell.
You know the struggle of finding a name key chain or novelty tiny license plate or personalized fanny pack, only to find that it’s decorated with stereotypical “boyish” or “girly” designs like race cars or flowers — usually whichever one you didn’t want on your personalized fanny pack.
4. You know it’s that much harder to find a song with your name in it to sing to yourself.
Into a hairbrush. Alone. It’s fine.
8. Since some unisex names have a sort of “ebb and flow” when it comes to whether they’re more closely associated with male or females, sometimes you have to patiently deal with being the only guy in a sea of girls with your name, or vice-versa.
Stay strong, male Ashleys. Your time will come. Again.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀