5. Talk about a self-fulfilling stereotype.
I wasn’t angry until you chalked up my normal, universal emotional response to a stimulus to an inherent inability to control myself and my reactions. Odd how that works.
Also, why are the Latin names of plants italicized?
9. “Impassioned” and “passionate” are also coded words used to describe us.
Because other women… don’t have passion? They don’t get upset or emotive? And, more often than not, it’s a “polite” way of dismissing a valid emotional response.
But don’t get it wrong: We do have passion. But it’s real passion, not a coded attempt to undermine the things that excite and motivate us.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️