5. Talk about a self-fulfilling stereotype.
I wasn’t angry until you chalked up my normal, universal emotional response to a stimulus to an inherent inability to control myself and my reactions. Odd how that works.
Also, why are the Latin names of plants italicized?
9. “Impassioned” and “passionate” are also coded words used to describe us.
Because other women… don’t have passion? They don’t get upset or emotive? And, more often than not, it’s a “polite” way of dismissing a valid emotional response.
But don’t get it wrong: We do have passion. But it’s real passion, not a coded attempt to undermine the things that excite and motivate us.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.