1. You tend to get mighty protective of that final "X."
2. And you know that, while Alice is a lovely name, it's not yours.
3. You feel a special connection with famous ladies named Alex.
4. Obviously, Alexes have always reigned supreme. For example, you know that Alex Mack RULED the '90s.
5. ... And that Alex Russo held court over the '00s.
6. And you get pretty excited when a show or movie introduces you to a new Alex to love...
Of course Piper loves her, LARRY. She's an ALEX.
7. ... Even if pop culture has given us a certain questionable lady Alex.
8. People always try to guess what "Alex" is short for.
9. ... Which especially sucks if your full name isn't Alexandra.
Shout out to all the Alejandras, Alessandras, and Alexandrias.
10. The question "Isn't that a boys' name?" fills you with rage.
11. And you're no stranger to people just straight up assuming you're a dude.
12. I mean, Alexes are so great that we have our OWN BRAND.
All your art supplies were ~personalized.~