1. Senior year is finally here and you couldn't be more excited to finally be done with school.
2. You buy a couple of notebooks and a pack of pens to start off the semester.
3. You contemplate your outfit choices for the first day of class.
4. You're already used to the workload, so you feel pretty good about your studying habits.
5. And you're an expert at balancing your social schedule at this point.
6. Freshmen look like babies to you.
7. You have impromptu nights out with your friends...
8. ...or nights in where you proceed to get nostalgic about some dramatic drunken night from two years ago.
9. You have your favorite going-out places picked out and probably know the bouncer or bartender there.
10. You also know the best places for late-night food, most importantly the ones that deliver.
11. You know better than to sign up for an 8 a.m. or a Friday class.
12. And you completely dread dragging yourself to that class you were forced to sign up for because you need the credit.
13. You try to attend as many school events as possible because you know your time there is almost up.
14. You start to panic as graduation day nears.
15. You contemplate applying to grad school.
16. Or you start preparing for life in the real world.
17. You begin to realize that job searching is tedious AF.
18. You get wiped out from schoolwork, your social life, and the full-time job that is searching for a full-time job.
19. You get so busy that you start to live vicariously through your friends' lives.
20. You start to really stress out and then get that pep talk from a loved one telling you you'll be okay out there.
21. You plan out your graduation day.
22. And thank everyone that served as your support system.
23. Finally, you look back in gratitude at the emotional rollercoaster ride that got you there.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!