1. As we all know, David Bowie is God.
3. No, really.
today we celebrate the day our saviour was born, praise be to david bowie in all his glory
4. People can barely believe it’s his birthday.
OMG before I sleep HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID BOWIE you are the greatest
@McKelvie Was he really born or did he just coalesce out of pure awesome and glitter
6. They’re finding all sorts of ways to mark this Special Day.
Here’s Bowie celebrating his birthday by reading Viz on a train.
7. Their faith is undying.
David Bowie is definitely reading your Happy Birthday Tweets
8. It’s making them introspective.
As I get older, it’s informative to note my interests are narrowing down to a) socialism b) Bowie c) lost toys d) complaining about a smell.
9. We’re being reminded how broad his fan base has always been.
Sid Vicious going to see Bowie, 1973.
11. Sharing classic performances on YouTube.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID BOWIE! Space Oddity - rare TV live performance (1970) http://t.co/XRVv9qdwmd cc: @DavidBowieReal @ManMadeMoon
12. (Even corporate accounts).
Our site may be temporarily down for some users - here’s David Bowie singing ‘Heroes’ to occupy you while we fix it http://t.co/sB0YSBRdc2