2. People casually drop French words all the time.
Merci beaucoup, I guess.
5. And everyone is pretentious about it.
6. Parfum Palace is literally Versailles.
It has a HALL OF MIRRORS AND A CRAZY GARDEN MAZE JESUS CHRIST.
10. … And of course, everyone wears a beret.
13. There are “artists” everywhere.
14. (But you can only look at the real art.)
17. The tourists are ALL UP in your face.
18. This is just straight-up the Seine.
19. When you beat the Elite Four and the credits roll, this is the last thing you see.
THANKS GUYS, WE GET IT.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴