19 Extremely French Things That Happen In The New Pokémon Game
The Kalos region is 1000000% modeled on its Gallic real-world equivalent.
1. The game's map.
2. People casually drop French words all the time.
3. Professor Sycamore.
4. The cafes serve menu items like "chocolat chaud," "limonade," and "café au lait."
5. And everyone is pretentious about it.
6. Parfum Palace is literally Versailles.
7. Prism Tower is actually the Eiffel Tower.
8. And the Tower of Mastery is probably Petit Bé.
They're both located off the coast and are only accessible when it's low tide.