2. The chandeliers aren’t available on the site just yet, but these incredible videos of Ice hawking his product are.
- Ice posing with his own cardboard cutout.
- The color of the chandelier, which is “Ice Bronze.”
- Ice proclaiming of his idea, “It’s finally COMIN’ TO LIGHT.”
- Lightslightsbaby.com (redirects to 1800-Lighting’s website, but details).
- Eric, the long-suffering 1800-Lighting employee whom Ice serenades on a baby grand piano.
Ice (neé Rob Van Winkle) does not, as of press time, appear to have a Pinterest, but he DOES have his own show on HGTV called The Vanilla Ice Project in which he renovates a 7,000-square-foot Palm Beach mansion.
h/t Rachel for singlehandedly solving all lighting conundrums evermore.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.