2. The chandeliers aren’t available on the site just yet, but these incredible videos of Ice hawking his product are.
- Ice posing with his own cardboard cutout.
- The color of the chandelier, which is “Ice Bronze.”
- Ice proclaiming of his idea, “It’s finally COMIN’ TO LIGHT.”
- Lightslightsbaby.com (redirects to 1800-Lighting’s website, but details).
- Eric, the long-suffering 1800-Lighting employee whom Ice serenades on a baby grand piano.
Ice (neé Rob Van Winkle) does not, as of press time, appear to have a Pinterest, but he DOES have his own show on HGTV called The Vanilla Ice Project in which he renovates a 7,000-square-foot Palm Beach mansion.
h/t Rachel for singlehandedly solving all lighting conundrums evermore.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.