1. Did you guys know that Kate Middleton is pregnant?
According to The Daily Mail, the products are “suitable for American-style baby showers, christening parties or first birthday celebrations.” (Apparently baby showers have only recently begun to catch on the UK, much to the chagrin of this Telegraph columnist, who writes, “I rather find myself longing for the old days, when talk of an impending shower simply meant I would have to hunt out my umbrella.”)
The Mail piece also touches on the fact that the Middletons are opening themselves up to criticism that they’re “cashing in on the royal pregnancy;” they sustained similar accusations surrounding the Royal Wedding and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝