1. Did you guys know that Kate Middleton is pregnant?
According to The Daily Mail, the products are “suitable for American-style baby showers, christening parties or first birthday celebrations.” (Apparently baby showers have only recently begun to catch on the UK, much to the chagrin of this Telegraph columnist, who writes, “I rather find myself longing for the old days, when talk of an impending shower simply meant I would have to hunt out my umbrella.”)
The Mail piece also touches on the fact that the Middletons are opening themselves up to criticism that they’re “cashing in on the royal pregnancy;” they sustained similar accusations surrounding the Royal Wedding and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎