1. Did you guys know that Kate Middleton is pregnant?
According to The Daily Mail, the products are “suitable for American-style baby showers, christening parties or first birthday celebrations.” (Apparently baby showers have only recently begun to catch on the UK, much to the chagrin of this Telegraph columnist, who writes, “I rather find myself longing for the old days, when talk of an impending shower simply meant I would have to hunt out my umbrella.”)
The Mail piece also touches on the fact that the Middletons are opening themselves up to criticism that they’re “cashing in on the royal pregnancy;” they sustained similar accusations surrounding the Royal Wedding and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏