2. These people who have their priorities straight.
Got my blizzard necessities all ready j papers âœ” lots of weed âœ”video games âœ”— Nico Pirulli
glad i got my nugs before this blizzard hits— Sean Farrell
12. This concerned citizen.
Who are YOU having blizzard sex with?— Pharaoh(@KoriDeone) February 8, 2013
13. This knitter.
a possible weekend blizzard can mean only one thing: gentlemen, start your #knitting engines.— Danielle Chalson
17. These people who are ready to Vine.
Man. I’m gonna vine the crap out of this blizzard.— alfred maskeroni
East coast blizzard Vine videos are the new Sandy Instagram photos— Adam Besvinick
Prediction: This blizzard will be Vine’s breakout moment.— Alex Kantrowitz
23. This potential cannibal.
Big snow storm projected this evening. I’m ready to eat people if I must!— Kevin
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.