2. These people who have their priorities straight.
Got my blizzard necessities all ready j papers âœ” lots of weed âœ”video games âœ”— Nico Pirulli
glad i got my nugs before this blizzard hits— Sean Farrell
12. This concerned citizen.
Who are YOU having blizzard sex with?— Pharaoh(@KoriDeone) February 8, 2013
13. This knitter.
a possible weekend blizzard can mean only one thing: gentlemen, start your #knitting engines.— Danielle Chalson
17. These people who are ready to Vine.
Man. I’m gonna vine the crap out of this blizzard.— alfred maskeroni
East coast blizzard Vine videos are the new Sandy Instagram photos— Adam Besvinick
Prediction: This blizzard will be Vine’s breakout moment.— Alex Kantrowitz
23. This potential cannibal.
Big snow storm projected this evening. I’m ready to eat people if I must!— Kevin
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.