8. If the lion didn’t do it for you, perhaps you’d prefer a print of Obama with a stalk of broccoli:
From seller louisbuchetto’s item description: “Q: Does Barack Obama really Love Broccoli? A: Yes he does, broccoli and spinach are his favorite vegetables, and that’s why I voted for him;)”
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.