2. Or your favorite superhero.
3. Don’t let a little thing like hot coals keep you from your dreams.
4. Or ice.
5. Or barbed wire.
6. Or smoke.
7. Invest in some sweet gloves.
8. Work on your balance.
9. Follow the leader.
10. Remind your enemies what’s up.
11. If the going gets rough…
12. Just shake it off.
13. And no matter what, keep a positive attitude.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.