1. Well, someone didn’t take the news well. After it was revealed that Ben Affleck would be the new Batman in the sequel to this summer’s Superman film, someone created a petition asking the White House to intervene.
2. It asked for the Obama administration to make Affleck playing Batman illegal.
3. The petition was removed.
4. Americans appear displeased.
The White House removed the petition to remove Ben Affleck from the Batman role. They are SILENCING our FREEDOM OF SPEECH./ Via
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.