1. If you ever want to paint your apartment, you’ll always have a trustworthy set of eyes to help you choose colors.
13. Seeing animated movies with them is fun and informative because they always have tidbits about the animation process.
…stuff like, “This movie took 8 years to animate!” and “Did you know Jonathan Taylor Thomas couldn’t stop burping in the recording studio?”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀