1. You barely need any supplies!
Just glue, scissors, and four square sheets of paper. I used paper that was about four inches wide.
Now, turn the paper over and fold the other side so it matches up. Don’t worry about making these folds exact. You should notice that you have folds on either side facing different directions.
Take a break if you need to and get a glass of water. You’re doing a great job and everyone is proud of you.
6. Unfold the paper and marvel at what it’s transformed into!
7. Repeat these steps with your other three pieces of paper.
Oh, hush. It’s not that much work. Promise.
8. Now, destroy your flower shapes.
Take one of your flower shapes, and cut out one of the petals. Don’t do this to all of the flowers, though.
10. You should have the following shapes in front of you:
11. Curl all the petals of your flower shapes.
You can use a bone folder to curl the edges, or just wrap them around a pen. You can even use your scissors if you’re careful (it’s just like curling ribbon for Christmas presents).
12. Get some new paper and cut out a little circle.
This is going to be the base of your rose. I know I said you’d only need four sheets of paper, but I lied. Crafting requires adaptability.
18. Add them to the rose!
Make sure your petals are evenly spaced, and don’t be afraid to mash the whole rose down a little bit to insure adhesion.
21. Complete your rose!
Glue the final, curly piece to the center of the rose. You’re done! OMG! You’re incredible!
- President Trump has signed an executive order that calls into questions national monument designations made in the past two decades.
- Scientists are bashing a big study claiming that humans were roaming the Americas by more than 100,000 years ago 💀
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲