1. Some people get about halfway done with the United States and give up.
Apparently, Canada and Alaska are the same thing.
3. Others apparently believe Alaska is the largest of the Hawaiian Islands, and Maine is a bigger dick than Florida.
4. Some people are just like, “Fuck it.”
5. Some people didn’t understand the assignment…
6. And asking a 4-year-old to draw a map garnered charming results.
7. And this one was done by a mom with a Ph.D., who should probably give her Ph.D. back.
8. This Canadian girl thought she could casually move Michigan, the Great Lakes, and part of Wisconsin onto her home turf and no one would notice.
9. “All of this is NEBRASKA.” That’s true, actually.
10. “Am I missing any other state?” Naw, girl, you got this.
11. Who could forget America’s most famous state, “Four Corners”?
12. OK, not quite.
13. Thankfully, not all of us are dummies…
14. …but some of us shouldn’t have been allowed to graduate from middle school.
15. Think you can do better? Draw us a map of the USA and post a picture!
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎