1. Some people get about halfway done with the United States and give up.
Apparently, Canada and Alaska are the same thing.
3. Others apparently believe Alaska is the largest of the Hawaiian Islands, and Maine is a bigger dick than Florida.
4. Some people are just like, “Fuck it.”
5. Some people didn’t understand the assignment…
6. And asking a 4-year-old to draw a map garnered charming results.
7. And this one was done by a mom with a Ph.D., who should probably give her Ph.D. back.
8. This Canadian girl thought she could casually move Michigan, the Great Lakes, and part of Wisconsin onto her home turf and no one would notice.
9. “All of this is NEBRASKA.” That’s true, actually.
10. “Am I missing any other state?” Naw, girl, you got this.
11. Who could forget America’s most famous state, “Four Corners”?
12. OK, not quite.
13. Thankfully, not all of us are dummies…
14. …but some of us shouldn’t have been allowed to graduate from middle school.
15. Think you can do better? Draw us a map of the USA and post a picture!
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We found about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.