1. Some people get about halfway done with the United States and give up.
Apparently, Canada and Alaska are the same thing.
3. Others apparently believe Alaska is the largest of the Hawaiian Islands, and Maine is a bigger dick than Florida.
4. Some people are just like, “Fuck it.”
5. Some people didn’t understand the assignment…
6. And asking a 4-year-old to draw a map garnered charming results.
7. And this one was done by a mom with a Ph.D., who should probably give her Ph.D. back.
8. This Canadian girl thought she could casually move Michigan, the Great Lakes, and part of Wisconsin onto her home turf and no one would notice.
9. “All of this is NEBRASKA.” That’s true, actually.
10. “Am I missing any other state?” Naw, girl, you got this.
11. Who could forget America’s most famous state, “Four Corners”?
12. OK, not quite.
13. Thankfully, not all of us are dummies…
14. …but some of us shouldn’t have been allowed to graduate from middle school.
15. Think you can do better? Draw us a map of the USA and post a picture!
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.