A man was enjoying a 6,000-calorie Triple Bypass Burger and Flatliner Fries Saturday night at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas when his server noticed “he was having the sweats and shaking.” EMTs responded immediately to the scene and took the customer away in an ambulance.
This isn’t the first tragic event associated with the Sin City eatery. Blair River, the Grill’s nearly 600-pound spokesperson, died last year at the age of 29.
Customers often get their photo taken with “nurses” as they eat themselves to death, but John Basso (above, right), who runs the establishment, expressed remorse to his local news station.
“I actually felt horrible for the gentleman because the tourists were taking photos of him as if it were some type of stunt,” he said. “Even with our own morbid sense of humor, we would never pull a stunt like that.”
4. Local coverage:
6. Amateur footage of diner being wheeled out:
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸