A man was enjoying a 6,000-calorie Triple Bypass Burger and Flatliner Fries Saturday night at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas when his server noticed “he was having the sweats and shaking.” EMTs responded immediately to the scene and took the customer away in an ambulance.
This isn’t the first tragic event associated with the Sin City eatery. Blair River, the Grill’s nearly 600-pound spokesperson, died last year at the age of 29.
Customers often get their photo taken with “nurses” as they eat themselves to death, but John Basso (above, right), who runs the establishment, expressed remorse to his local news station.
“I actually felt horrible for the gentleman because the tourists were taking photos of him as if it were some type of stunt,” he said. “Even with our own morbid sense of humor, we would never pull a stunt like that.”
4. Local coverage:
6. Amateur footage of diner being wheeled out:
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘