A man was enjoying a 6,000-calorie Triple Bypass Burger and Flatliner Fries Saturday night at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas when his server noticed “he was having the sweats and shaking.” EMTs responded immediately to the scene and took the customer away in an ambulance.
This isn’t the first tragic event associated with the Sin City eatery. Blair River, the Grill’s nearly 600-pound spokesperson, died last year at the age of 29.
Customers often get their photo taken with “nurses” as they eat themselves to death, but John Basso (above, right), who runs the establishment, expressed remorse to his local news station.
“I actually felt horrible for the gentleman because the tourists were taking photos of him as if it were some type of stunt,” he said. “Even with our own morbid sense of humor, we would never pull a stunt like that.”
4. Local coverage:
6. Amateur footage of diner being wheeled out:
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱